PDA

View Full Version : Man is he so Busted!!!!

nAz
12-22-2003, 01:43 AM
You gotta hear this, it's a 30 sec. download.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=trust.mp3

eg8r
12-22-2003, 07:32 AM
Poor sucker. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought it was hilarious when he said, "I was kidding". /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

Chris Cass
12-22-2003, 07:50 AM
HAHAHAHA Only Clinton can get away with that.

C.C.

Qtec
12-22-2003, 08:21 AM
Or Gov. Terminator! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Brady_Behrman
12-22-2003, 09:57 AM
LOL!

JimS
12-23-2003, 08:33 AM
Beautiful! Yes...the "I was kidding" thing is classic. Gotta feel for that gal.

I got to thinkin...(ut oh)

On the pool forum there's as thread about the book "The Hustler Days" and folks are talkin about whether or not it's ok to hustle...misrepresent yourself in order to win the $$$$$$. Most seem to think that it's ok to hustle...buyer beware, it's just gambling and that's the way gambling is done and so forth.

So, do we feel sorry for this gal getting lied to or not. Maybe the gambling standards apply. Buyer beware, don't believe nuttin, don't trust nobody, she shudda checked him out. Or, was he wrong? Lied to her. Lied to his wife. Betrayed his wedding vows. Or is that ok because that's just life too and his wife is probably messin around too so why shouldn't he if he gets the chance and both them wemmen is stupid enough to believe him.

I'm confused here. Which set of ethics fit which situation? How do I fade one set to get what I want in another situation?

Clue me in. Or maybe this question just fits antoher thread goin about whether on not we share our knowledge of pool with others. Maybe it's the same thing and I shouldn't expect anybody to give me a clue.

nAz
12-23-2003, 08:07 PM
hehe ya this was very funny, i would love to have to hear the conversationwithe the girl after they went off the air.
hope his wife was not listening /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif