PDA

View Full Version : A BB Gun?! You'll shoot your eye out!

Eric.
12-23-2003, 12:31 PM
http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/ap/3055486/graphic1.jpg

Eric > /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cueless Joey
12-23-2003, 12:34 PM
Great movie. A classic!
Merry CHRISTmas.

Wally_in_Cincy
12-23-2003, 12:46 PM
buy the lamp LOL

here (http://www.necaonline.com/csleglamp.html)

Barbara
12-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Wally,

I have a catalog that has that lamp in it!!

And Pete's going to be looking a lot like Tom Selleck in his Magnum, P.I. Hawaiian shirt! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

UWPoolGod
12-23-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey its not funny...I actually shot myself in the eye when I was a freshman in high school. Smashing a bug with the butt on an old one-[censored] bb gun it fired up and ricochet'd off my eyeball/eyelid. Cut my eyelid a little. Touched my eye...saw some blood...ran inside to look in the mirror and it all started to get blurry (not from tears). Went to the doctor when my mom got home and found out my retina had almost detached. Went to some eye doctors and had to use diallation drops to let the light heal it. Made me look psycho with one large pupil and one small. Sucked cause my baseball team was heading to playoffs and I couldn't play for a month+. But once it healed I had better vision than when I started, went from a 20-20 to 20-16. Played the sympathy card in my English class and got an A from my male-hating dyke teacher..had a 88% going into the final.

Todd <--still loves that movie /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
12-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! How could you put this up there?LOL. I cathch so much sh*t because of that damned movie. I hate it with a passion.

Ralph>already has a BB gun and didn't shoot his eye out! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UWPoolGod
12-23-2003, 04:50 PM
Awe Walphy...now wash your mouth out with soap.... hehe /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul_Mon
12-24-2003, 07:09 AM
Eric,
One of my all time favorite movies. Its one of those classics that you wish you've never seen before so that you can see it again for the first time. After seeing that movie my wife and I started drinking wine on Christmas morning while the kids opened presents, I highly recommend it. When my son was 8 I bought him the Red Ryder for Christmas. I did it just like in the movie asking him if he got everything he wanted. He looked at me with that gleam and I lead him to the hiding spot. What's funny is that in my basement (where we set up a range)you can still find BB's on occasion.

Today he is in Iraq spending his first Christmas away from home. Christmas morning will be very different this year.

Paul Mon~~~~~Merry Christmas to all

Wally_in_Cincy
12-24-2003, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr>.

Today he is in Iraq spending his first Christmas away from home. ....<hr /></blockquote>

God bless him and all the others over there and around the world.

PQQLK9
12-24-2003, 08:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr> Today he is in Iraq spending his first Christmas away from home. Christmas morning will be very different this year.<hr /></blockquote>

Merry Christmas Paul Mon and may God bless you and your family. Please tell your son that I said Merry Christmas and THANKS for all he is doing for us.

SPetty
12-24-2003, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Paul_Mon:</font><hr>One of my all time favorite movies. Its one of those classics that you wish you've never seen before so that you can see it again for the first time.<hr /></blockquote>What's funny for me /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif is that I have no idea what movie you guys are talking about! Cute lamp, though...

Barbara
12-24-2003, 09:24 AM
SPetty,

Starting tonight at 6 pm (I guess that's 4 pm for you), TNT will be showing a continuous 24 hours of "A Christmas Story".

Barbara~~~'frageele' - that must be Italian...

Wally_in_Cincy
12-24-2003, 09:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> What's funny for me /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif is that I have no idea what movie you guys are talking about! Cute lamp, though... <hr /></blockquote>

Like Barbara said, 24 hr. marathon.

You really have to watch it. It's hilarious.

Kato
12-24-2003, 10:16 AM
Never seen it.

Kato~~~should watch it.

Ralph S.
12-24-2003, 11:07 AM
Well, I know what tv station not to watch now. LOL.

UWPoolGod
12-24-2003, 11:37 AM
Sometimes while sitting around we'll just start popping off one liners from movies and see who knows it. The "frageele" line is one that I use. Pretty funny.

Todd &lt;--- Are you a pothead, Focker?

Wally_in_Cincy
12-24-2003, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Todd &lt;--- Are you a pothead, Focker? <hr /></blockquote>

Meet the Parents, man that was too funny

Wally~~shitt*r's full ....LMAO

Eric.
12-24-2003, 11:52 AM
Hey Paul,

This is one of those movies that I never tire of. I still get a chuckle everytime I catch it.

On the flip side, tell your son to keep his friggin head down and let him know that his efforts are appreciated.

Eric &gt;"it's a major sales award..."

UWPoolGod
12-24-2003, 11:53 AM
Wally~~shitt*r's full ....LMAO &lt;-- Wally

Christmas Vacation....too funny. Still love to watch that one. Bought it for my friend for Christmas to play at the bar.

Todd &lt;-- Huh..I expected the rocky mountains to be a little rockier than this. Yeah, that John Denver's full of $#!+ man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
12-24-2003, 12:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Todd &lt;-- Huh..I expected the rocky mountains to be a little rockier than this. Yeah, that John Denver's full of $#!+ man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

You got me. I haven't seen all the good movies and especially because I don't have a good memory /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Continental Divide? City Slickers?

Wally~~knows all the lines from Caddyshack though

UWPoolGod
12-24-2003, 12:05 PM
Dumb and Dumber...when Lloyd accidentally takes the wrong exit and heads back towards Nebraska instead of to Colorado.

"Its in da hole"
Todd &lt;-- nananananananananananananannanana

Wally_in_Cincy
12-24-2003, 12:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Dumb and Dumber...when Lloyd accidentally takes the wrong exit and heads back towards Nebraska instead of to Colorado.

<font color="blue">Missed it. Been meaning to watch it. </font color>

"Its in da hole"
Todd &lt;-- nananananananananananananannanana

<font color="blue">Be the ball Danny </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

Paul_Mon
12-25-2003, 10:40 AM
Eric,
Watched some of it again last night around 2 AM. It has many classic scenes that are still great no matter how many times you watch.

My son called on the cell phone while I was responding to you. He's in good spirits.

Merry Christmas

Paul

Cueless Joey
12-25-2003, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Dumb and Dumber...when Lloyd accidentally takes the wrong exit and heads back towards Nebraska instead of to Colorado.

"Its in da hole"
Todd &lt;-- nananananananananananananannanana <hr /></blockquote>
" I wanna go where beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the SALMON of Capistrano."
<font color="blue"> </font color>
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<font color="yellow"> </font color> "One moment you're eathing hamburger, next thing you're dead meat." <font color="yellow"> </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
12-29-2003, 10:21 AM
Oh FU........................dge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!