PDA

View Full Version : WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO Jordan Labbe?

BLACKHEART
12-23-2003, 03:31 PM
Jordan was a high schooler, who was interested in Q repair & Q making. He posted here pretty regularly & I was trying to mentor him. He just quit posting & answering my e-mails. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?...JER

SPetty
12-23-2003, 05:38 PM
Or maybe someone out there bookmarked his web site? That'd be a start...

JimS
12-23-2003, 08:41 PM
I was wondering about him the other day and couldn't even remember his name. Wasn't he from Maine?

Sharky_Mike
12-24-2003, 02:17 AM
Yes he is from Maine, I saw Jordan at the Joss Tour Tournament at TJ'S Classic Billiards this past October. He seems to doing prety well. From what some of the guys said he is not playing as much as he used too, but is still active. I had teh pleasure of trying one of his sneaky pete's about a year ago, fine playing cue.

Rich R.
12-24-2003, 04:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Or maybe someone out there bookmarked his web site? That'd be a start... <hr /></blockquote>
The web site he took over was, http://www.billiardtown.com/
but it appears that the site is down and replaced by something totally different.

PQQLK9
12-24-2003, 05:40 AM
His AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name is maineeackpool and I see him online frequenly.

Kato
12-24-2003, 07:50 AM
Since I dropped AOL I've fallen out of touch with him. If you see him tell him I said hi. Good kid.

Kato

BLACKHEART
12-24-2003, 09:52 AM
I know that the "Billiardtown" site is down &amp; I've tried to e-mail him &amp; no answer, that's why I wondered what happened to him...JER

MaineEAck
05-01-2004, 09:30 AM
hey hey hey.... Hows everyone doing.... I just happened to check on the site to see whats new and saw a post about me... what-do-ya-know... Well I have been sooo shot for time it's crazy. I am in the last month or so of my senior year. Graduating with Honors all year. I have just been SO busy working on my school work that I forgot all about the board. When I graduate I am going to live in Florida and have a lot of plans already lined up for when I get there. Anyone heard of Marco Island? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifAnyway just thought i would touch base and say Hi to everyone. I don't really check my E-mail a whole lot either. But I try!

PQQLK9
05-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Hi Jordan...glad things are going well for you and congratulations on graduating with honors.

Wally_in_Cincy
05-01-2004, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MaineEAck:</font><hr>
...Graduating with Honors all year.... <hr /></blockquote>

atta boy ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BLACKHEART
05-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Are you still repairing or making Qs?...JER /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Scott Lee
05-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Jordan...It's nice to see a young poolplayer with his priorities in the right places! Congratulations on graduating with honors! I believe Marco Island is a VERY nice part of Sarasota. You'll love it there! I gave some lessons there last summer.

Scott Lee

Sid_Vicious
05-01-2004, 01:18 PM
"When I graduate I am going to live in Florida."

Let's see, finishing with honors in your senior year AND then getting to scoot straight to Florida,,,sounds all on the upside to me. Congrats! Don't be such a stranger. Btw, you WILL maintain a room for all of us wayward CB travelers won't ya, pool table provided of course?

MaineEAck
05-01-2004, 04:00 PM
I have stopped making cues, but i had a good groove going for a while. It's a little too time consuming for me now with school and all. I can't see myself bringing my lathe with me to Florida so I think I am going to sell it some time soon to pay for my plane ticket there. I did get some of your E-mails and they all helped me a lot. I replied to most of them, maybe something was wrong with my E-mail /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif ? and Thanks to everyone else who seems to support me!

BLACKHEART
05-01-2004, 05:17 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif CHECK YOUR PM AT THIS SITE...JER