PDA

View Full Version : where is my x-mass card(s)?

nAz
12-23-2003, 08:22 PM
how come none of you slack jaw pool players got me any cards!

lol

marry x-mass happy new years have a great Ramada a fantastic kawanka a happy chanukah and a very happy Vesak (i think thats in may?) to all here /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cueball1950
12-23-2003, 09:54 PM
Hey Nazee....pm me your snail mail address and i will make sure you don't get left out in the cold. you may not get it until after the big day. but hey.. better late than never...lol....................................mik e

dg-in-centralpa
12-23-2003, 10:05 PM
nAz - you didn't send me your address. I'd be happy to send you one.

DG - aka the Grinch

bluewolf
12-24-2003, 06:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> how come none of you slack jaw pool players got me any cards!

lol

<hr /></blockquote>

I DID not get any either NAZ. Kind of felt left out. Sent my snail mail to someone but dont remember who. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Merry christmas to all. We leave 25 dec to drive home to roanoke, va to see family. My son is in fla and cant get up here. So is life.

Laura

Wally_in_Cincy
12-24-2003, 07:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> how come none of you slack jaw pool players got me any cards!
<hr /></blockquote>

didn't know the addy for Rikers Island /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-24-2003, 12:38 PM
Well lets see. You were one of the ones I sent a card to. You told me you liked it. My question to you is:

Where's my card from you? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rod
12-24-2003, 12:50 PM
I was snowed in right here on 34 street. Couldn't get to the post office and no mail delivered. It's weird, like an episode from the Twilight Zone! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
12-24-2003, 12:55 PM
Hey nAz,

We don't have your address. You know I'd send you one. Pm me with it and I won't take no for an answer. I'd also like Tony Robles' too. Do you have it? Heck, I'd settle for everyones address in NY. LOL

Seriously, please send it,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
12-24-2003, 05:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> how come none of you slack jaw pool players got me any cards!
<hr /></blockquote>

didn't know the addy for Rikers Island /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

lol good one

nAz
12-24-2003, 05:33 PM
heheh just busting everyone balls /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif thanks for the thoughts /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

114 Bergen st. brooklyn ny 11201 /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifI expect Barbra and Fran to send me a card soon /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif bahahahaa
Merry Xmass all