PDA

View Full Version : Baking for the holidays

Kato
12-24-2003, 09:05 AM
I'm at it again and going off like a rocketship. So far I've made 3 peanut butter & chocolate cream pies, 3 chocolate layered tortes, 2 batches of my chocolate chip cookies, and 1 tray of brownies. Tonight I'm making 2 chocolate truffle cheesecakes.

My lord I have a problem. Pretty soon someone is going to buy me a floppy white hat and a straight jacket.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Kato

Rich R.
12-24-2003, 09:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I'm at it again and going off like a rocketship. So far I've made 3 peanut butter &amp; chocolate cream pies, 3 chocolate layered tortes, 2 batches of my chocolate chip cookies, and 1 tray of brownies. Tonight I'm making 2 chocolate truffle cheesecakes. <hr /></blockquote>
I'll be there as soon as I can. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Barbara
12-24-2003, 09:21 AM
Kato Kato Kato...

Why all the food?? How many Christmas parties are you going to, anyway?

Okay, this calls for drastic measures.

Kato, step away from the kitchen.

There.

Barbara~~~making nuts today... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

stickman
12-24-2003, 09:22 AM
It's become a tradition to make summer sausage every Christmas. I just smoked 40 lbs. and I'm almost all out already. I guess I should have made more. I like to give it for friends and family. (and just a little for myself) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
12-24-2003, 09:37 AM
Barbara, I give everything away. Right now I have 1 pie to show for my troubles. I'm bringing that to Mom and Pops along with a cheesecake. The other cheesecake I'm not sure about yet. I bought 2 pans though so I guess I should make 2 cakes /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What I do have is the filling that I made for the tortes. It is to die for. Tonight, when I'm home and having visions of sugarplums (when I'm done wrapping gifts) I'm going to get me a bowl of that stuff, with cool whip and go to town.

Kato~~~making self hungry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato
12-24-2003, 09:39 AM
Oh my Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna come over. Is there a way I can get to your place on my lunch break?

Kato