PDA

View Full Version : fun time.......

cueball1950
04-18-2002, 09:35 PM
ok. lets stir the pot for a minute...WHO IS THE BEST (NON TOURING) LADY PRO IN NEW YORK CITY...CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE ANSWERS. I am not trying to ruffle any feathers. just looking for opinions..................mike

CarolNYC
04-19-2002, 04:36 AM
Hey Mike,
I'd say Jean Balucus!
Carol

Rich R.
04-19-2002, 04:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey Mike,
I'd say Jean Balucus!
Carol <hr></blockquote>
I don't think anybody can argue with that choice.
Rich R.

Doctor_D
04-19-2002, 05:26 AM
Good morning:

Jean Balukas, period!

Dr. D.

Rod
04-19-2002, 01:51 PM
Mike I get a little laugh, in a good way, about the answer to your question. JB obviously if you know she lives in NY.
If she didn't live there, probably only someone from that area could answer the question. Who is the top Lady player in Phoenix? as an example. Hey we have over 2 million people!!

Sid_Vicious
04-19-2002, 02:22 PM
Let me crawl out from underneath this rock...is JB playing alot, even non competitive pool, these days? I ask because if she isn't putting in the time, then how can everyone automatically believe she is "adequately ready" to prove that label as the best in NYC today???sid

Troy
04-19-2002, 08:32 PM
However, as a New Yorker, you should know the corect spelling of JB's name..... /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: CarolNYC:</font><hr> Hey Mike,
I'd say Jean Balucus!
Carol <hr></blockquote>

CarolNYC
04-20-2002, 03:45 AM
Ha Ha Ha, hey, I KNEW that!It was the keyboard!:)-it has a mind of its own!
Stay well troy!
Carol~has changed to French Roast and is glad Troy has my back for CORECTIONS!:)