PDA

View Full Version : Whacha think about a Ladies Ring Game?

hemicudas
12-30-2003, 11:35 AM
Professor R.H. Gilmer of Southern Billiards in Starkville, Miss. is putting together the first LADIES INVITATIONAL 10 BALL RING GAME. The date and invitees have yet to be announced. Some on the ladies tour might not be able to participate due to sponsorships that won't allow them to play in anything other than specific tours.

OK, who on the ladies tour do you think has the heart to participate in a high stakes ring game and who do you think the Professor should invite?

Popcorn
12-30-2003, 12:22 PM
Why not, sounds like fun.

cheesemouse
12-30-2003, 01:44 PM
I think he should leave it open to any lady that puts it up, that way maybe some of the young guns could get some exposure for themselves and their sponsors...JAT

RailbirdJAM
12-30-2003, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hemicudas:</font><hr>OK, who on the ladies tour do you think has the heart to participate in a high stakes ring game and who do you think the Professor should invite?<hr /></blockquote>

Definitely Julie Smith, great personality, love hearing her Irish brogue, and enjoyable to be around.

Don't think Karen Corr would play in a ring game, but I could be wrong. She'd be the one to watch for the win with that focus.

Of course, Helena Thornfeldt and Monica Webb, not too far for them to travel and would fit in like two ducks in water.

Vivian Villarreal, adds a certain spice to the atmosphere, and would be a crowd-pleaser.

Allison Fisher would be my first choice, the only thing I never tire of seeing on ESPN's ridiculously repetitive pool shows.

Those would be my picks.

RailbirdJAM

Voodoo Daddy
12-30-2003, 02:26 PM
Absolutly nothing!!

Ken
12-30-2003, 04:14 PM
JAM

Who is this Julie Smith I keep hearing about? Has Julie Kelly changed her last name? Has she gotten married? Is there anyone from Ireland named Smith?
Ken

cycopath
12-31-2003, 03:08 PM
I am reminded of the old beer commercials with the guys dressed up as women doing volleyball, etc.

I think I would check these women out throughly before play begins. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif