PDA

View Full Version : Miised you guys

Karatemom
12-30-2003, 06:04 PM
For the last couple of days, we've been unable to post, something about our NIS. But just wanted to say to all Happy New Year, and hope everyone had a great holiday.

Ralph, take care of yourself and cherish the time you have left with your dad.

It's wonderful to see Stickman posting again. Looks like you're improving every day buddy.

And to that person who sent us a package in the mail, which we received today, THANK YOU! That's one of the coolest things I've seen.

To those of you asking about my whereabouts lately. I do work a lot of hours, lots of O/T at this job. But I love it. I do get on the board and look in the mornings, but I don't have as much knowledge as some to contribute, so for the time being, it's better to just sit back and learn. My game has gone down a little because I don't have as much time to spend at the pool hall, but I still see little improvements every now and then.

Now that we can post again, I'm sure everyone will be hearing from C.C. soon enough.

Take care all and have a happy new year!!!!!

Heide

stickman
12-30-2003, 08:43 PM
I'm glad to know that you are able to post again. Good luck on the new job. Things are doing better day by day.

Tom_In_Cincy
12-30-2003, 11:19 PM
Good to see you posting.. you've been missed.

Wally_in_Cincy
12-31-2003, 07:17 AM
You're the best K-mom

Happy and Healthy New Year to the Cass clan.

Barbara
12-31-2003, 09:28 AM
Right back atcha, Heide!!! Have a Happy New Years tonight with CC and Christ!

Barbara

Troy
12-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Always good to hear from you Heide..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wishing you, CC & Christ a Very Safe and Happy New Year !!!!!

Troy