PDA

View Full Version : Man invents product to potty train cats..

nAz
12-31-2003, 11:51 AM
check it out.. http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/12/30/offbeat.cat.seat.ap/index.html

I should have thought of this /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma (AP) -- An invention by a man seeks to eliminate litter box odor by toilet training household cats. As head of Evolve Products, manufacturer of The Feline Evolution CatSeat, Kevin Rymer accepted an award Monday from a national trade magazine.

Cueless Joey
12-31-2003, 12:12 PM
I have a better solution.
Don't buy a cat. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sid_Vicious
12-31-2003, 12:57 PM
I never liked cats, but did end up getting one back in the mid 70's, came to the door
as a big kitten, and had a large gash under it's right front leg. Well my sympathetic
side couldn't ignore the injury, and the rest is history, Sid's had more than just the
one over time. Cat's, if anything, could be something to aspire to on the pool table.
They are basically fearless and genuinely smooth in every way, they don't rattle or
shake up when most everything else, people for sure, choke, rattle and roll over.

So let me ask you people who are quick to be against a cat, especially those here
who would say "Cats are worthless animals"...why are you so animate over these
creatures, what was there to build up whatever level of actual hatred you've grown
into? I had no use for cats simply because my father was against cats, and like father,
like son. One cat altered that like-father routine though...cats are cool creatures. If I
could play with the mental nature of a happy house cat, I'd be hard to beat, I totally
believe that as fact.

So what's the deal cat haters? Why such strong feelings against these animals???sid