View Full Version : Remember 1982s Atari "Pit Fall"...
anyone remember how to play it?
No problems running that game either forward or backwards. Perfect scores on Pitfall II.
Countless hours spent on Pitfall.
1. Use of Keyboard Controller:
- To run right or left, press the arrow keys.
- To jump over obstacles, press the space bar.
- To climb up ladders, press the up arrow key.
- Press space bar to jump and grab a vine.
- To jump from croc to croc, press the space bar.
- To release the vine, press the down arrow key.
- To pick up a treasure, run by it.
2. Scoring. You start each adventure with 2000 points. If you fall down a hole you will lose 100 points. Rolling logs also cause point loss; how much depends on how long contact is made with them.
Finding treasure earns you points. There are eight of each type of treasure in the game, 32 in all, worth a total of 112,000 points. Collect them all without losing any points for falling down holes or tripping on logs and you'll have earned a perfect score - 114,000!
The instructions are on the site.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.