PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!!

Barbara
12-31-2003, 05:19 PM
In about an hour Pete and I are going to a party of friends of ours that used to live across the street from us but moved to a different part of town and since then, we've gotten much closer. Doesn't that always happen?

He has a somewhat used pool table - 8 footer - and I'll bring over my Ted Harris s/p to do my best to defend it tonight. Pete will have "Foosball wrist" tomorrow as this is the only time he plays all year.

But I want to wish all my CCB family/friends/posters a safe and Happy New Year early 'cause we won't be home until 1 am or so and I won't log on again until tomorrow morning.

And Kato, Pete's driving and he won't be drinking. Hope you're friend is going better.

Love and peace to all. And especially to all the US and UN troops overseas.

Barbara

Troy
12-31-2003, 07:16 PM
Right back atcha Barbara.

We are staying home tonight 'cuz we want to and that's just the way we are on holidays.

Troy...~~~ Also wishing all a Safe & Happy New Year... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif:)
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I want to wish all my CCB family/friends/posters a safe and Happy New Year.

Love and peace to all. And especially to all the US and UN troops overseas.
Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

stickman
01-01-2004, 01:15 AM
Best wishes to a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you Barbara, and all the CCB family.

Jim

CarolNYC
01-01-2004, 03:10 AM
Happy New Year Everyone!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif