PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Elliot Tapes

recoveryjones
01-01-2004, 03:13 PM
I noticed in an earlier post the mention of two Ryan Elliot tape series called: "Overcoming Contenderosis" or "The Dead Stroke Series"? They deal with hypnosis and programing your mind for better pool playing. If anyone else has tried these tapes or heard about them , what were the results?

woody_968
01-01-2004, 08:40 PM
I used the "Overcoming Contenderosis" tapes a while back, then quit playing and stopped listening to them. I do think they helped some while I used them, I know they didnt hurt. It was funny to see your post as I was thinking last night about trying to find them and start to use them again /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dmgwalsh
01-02-2004, 11:10 AM
Somebody mentioned these tapes a few days ago in athread about Confidence and said someone used them to good effect some time ago.

bigshooter
01-03-2004, 12:00 AM
I am just now getting back into the game myself but years ago I used the Overcoming Contenderosis tapes and they really worked wonders for my game.
I even had people that had shot against me for years asking what I was doing different to get such a noticable difference in such a short time.
To be honest I felt a little goofy using them for the first time but after awhile I started reccomending it to other people, I suppose the results vary but for me they really worked well.