PDA

View Full Version : Crocodile Hunter is a true idiot

Wally_in_Cincy
01-03-2004, 08:30 AM
I hope he goes to jail for this:

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,1658,312128,00.jpg

STEVE Irwin sparked outrage yesterday when he held his baby son a metre from the mouth of a crocodile at his Queensland zoo.

Child advocates branded the Crocodile Hunter reckless for holding one-month-old Bob while feeding the giant crocodile a dead chicken.

story (http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,8307894%255E662,00.html)

Qtec
01-03-2004, 10:25 AM
BS! What do 'child advocates' know about crocs?

The kid was never in danger.

Dont throw this guy in the same boat as Michael Jackson.

Q

Cueless Joey
01-03-2004, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> BS! What do 'child advocates' know about crocs?

The kid was never in danger.

Dont throw this guy in the same boat as Michael Jackson.

Q <hr /></blockquote>
Since feeding a croc is not a dangerous thing to do, I guess anybody can do it, huh?

Wally_in_Cincy
01-03-2004, 12:42 PM
I say we feed Q to the crocs LOL

j/k Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I know they don't have crocs in The Netherlands

Harold Acosta
01-03-2004, 08:25 PM
He sure is an idiot; however, if Michael Jacka$$son (misspelled on purpose) wasn't put in jail, I don't this other one will go either....

Qtec
01-03-2004, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since feeding a croc is not a dangerous thing to do, I guess anybody can do it, huh?
<hr /></blockquote>

He isnt just 'anybody'. He probably knows more about crocs and croc behaviour than any man alive.

Do you really think he would put his own child ar risk?

Q

Qtec
01-03-2004, 10:58 PM
No crocs Wally over here but we've got some pretty ferocious geese! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Cueless Joey
01-04-2004, 02:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote>

He isnt just 'anybody'. He probably knows more about crocs and croc behaviour than any man alive.

Do you really think he would put his own child ar risk?

Q <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, because he was showing off and had a bonehead moment.

Sid_Vicious
01-04-2004, 09:44 AM
Betcha his dad entered him into the business early as well, otherwise how would you expect this guy to be as good-a reptile handler as he is. I figure he never had the kid in danger, but it didn't look good regardless. I wouldn't prosecute, the guy's learned his lesson in bad judgement and I'd be surprised if you ever see such a stunt again. No sense in going overboard on it(imo), go on with life...sid