PDA

View Full Version : super bowl predictions!

ray
01-05-2004, 08:00 AM
this week we have:

nfc:
panthers vs rams
packers vs eagles

afc:
titans vs patriots
colts vs chiefs

i'm taking:

rams vs packers
chiefs vs pats

chiefs vs rams in the super bowl!

ray

Kato
01-05-2004, 10:52 AM
I'll take Eagles vs Rams
I'll take Pats vs Cheifs

I'll take Eagles vs Pats in the Bowl

I'll take the Eagles to win.

Kato~~~hates the Pats /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Cueless Joey
01-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Pats vs. Rams or Eagles.
Pats wins it again.

ray
01-05-2004, 12:12 PM
oops, forgot to pick the chiefs to win it all..

go AFC!

ray

rukiddingme
01-05-2004, 12:56 PM
go Packers!!!
ruk

moblsv
01-05-2004, 02:58 PM
rams vs eagles
pats vs colts

but my heart says go packers. They should have beat both philadephia and k.c. when they met regular season and they finished strong but it's hard to have faith in a team that lost to detroit and arizona /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara
01-05-2004, 03:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> I'll take the Eagles to win.

Kato~~~hates the Pats /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Really?? Wow.

Barbara~~~Kato has more faith than I do... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Voodoo Daddy
01-05-2004, 04:03 PM
The Pac vs. Pats or the Chiefs...Chiefs look like a winner this year so I'll root for the PATS!!!

Voodoo~~~loves the PATS and any team that keeps the Fish from winning!!!

dg-in-centralpa
01-05-2004, 07:04 PM
I'm not sure who to pick. The Colts looked pretty damn good yesterday.

DG - waiting until the big day to make my bet

Ralph S.
01-06-2004, 09:36 PM
Indianapolis Colts all the way baby!!!!!!!!!

armandito
01-08-2004, 02:59 PM
Living in Green Bay, and after watching them play lately I can tell there will be a lot of disappointed Cheeseheads. You can't elevate a team that lost to the Lions and Cards, that miraculously made it to the playoffs, that needed overtime to beat the Seahawks at Lambeau!!! to Super Bowl status.

Sorry.

Pats vs Colts
Eagles vs Panthers (in the biggest surprise!!!)

SuperBowl will be Pats 24 Eagles 10 in a matchup that will only be watched in the East Coast, and in Houston.

armandito
01-12-2004, 12:40 AM
4-0 !!!!!!!

Barbara
01-12-2004, 08:59 AM
I can't believe the interception that Farve threw in OT.

And Akers slays me.

Barbara~~~still hoarse from last night.

Kato
01-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Tell me about it. What the heck was he thinking about. No way should an all time great quarterback throw that pass.

Kato~~~~still has his 2 picks locked and loaded.

PS. Barbara, McNabb looks very poised, strong, and solid to me. But can the defense stop the run? Carolina is gonna ground and pound them.

Cueless Joey
01-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Eagles are a lock.
I say NE barely beats the Colts.
The Colts defense doesn't exist.

pooltchr
01-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Compare Delhomme's stats for the year against McNabb's. The Panthers have already beaten two teams that I think took them too lightly. Be careful, Iggle's fans! Davis WILL be back this week!

Perk
01-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Did you see the latest commercial? Rush Limbaugh walks by Brett Favre, and says: "I wouldnt a thrown that pass". LOL

Anyways.... Colts pull the upset against NE this week, and the Eagles beat the Panthers, allowing Peyton to have his chance to win the SB. Colts SuperBowl Champions.

Barbara
01-15-2004, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> PS. Barbara, McNabb looks very poised, strong, and solid to me. But can the defense stop the run? Carolina is gonna ground and pound them. <hr /></blockquote>

I hear McNabb made the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Just the jinx we needed.

Barbara~~~knows about those SI jinxes...

pooltchr
01-15-2004, 09:55 AM
We took up a collection to bribe SI into putting that pic on the cover. Had to do something to offset that homefield advantage! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now if we could get McNabb some concrete shoes to keep him from running.......

Looks like it could be quite a game.

Barbara
01-15-2004, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Had to do something to offset that homefield advantage! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, the Wachovia Center. They laid some new Bermuda grass over the past few days. But it will still be painful for the Panthers.

Barbara

pooltchr
01-19-2004, 06:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr>I hear McNabb made the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Just the jinx we needed.

Barbara~~~knows about those SI jinxes... <hr /></blockquote>

Looks like the SI jinx strikes again....or maybe the Cats just did what comes naturally, and took out the birds.

You should have seen this city last night...Traffic jams in uptown on a Sunday night!!! Thousands at the stadium at 1am to meet the team. It's PARTY TIME!!!!!!

Next up...Cats vs Pats!