PDA

View Full Version : Question for Koreandragon/Charlie Williams

cueball1950
01-05-2004, 03:32 PM
Hi Charlie. I have a question to ask if you don't mind answering. This post is not to bash Charlie or the UPA in any way. My question is this. Is it true that you have tentavily(hope i spelled it correctly) scheduled the Capital City Classic for the first week of June. The dates i heard are June 2nd-6th. is this correct. if so are you also aware that Mike Zuglan is having his $25,000 added (open to anyone)tour finals at that time period. In all fairness to mike and his tour, his schedule has been out for months now. So anyway, please clear this up for me. Thanking you in advance.......................mike

Billy
01-05-2004, 04:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi Charlie. I have a question to ask if you don't mind answering. This post is not to bash Charlie or the UPA in any way. My question is this. Is it true that you have tentavily(hope i spelled it correctly) scheduled the Capital City Classic for the first week of June. The dates i heard are June 2nd-6th. is this correct. if so are you also aware that Mike Zuglan is having his $25,000 added (open to anyone)tour finals at that time period. In all fairness to mike and his tour, his schedule has been out for months now. So anyway, please clear this up for me. Thanking you in advance.......................mike <hr /></blockquote>

would think you'd call the UPA directly if you were not bashing /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

jmo

cueball1950
01-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Sorry billy, i am not bashing CW or the UPA. Just wanted to ask them a question in public is all. and i have sent an email to the UPA thru their website and have not gotten a reply. Is asking a question in public bashing. I have said nothing derogatory in my post. just asked a question and made a statement is all........................mike

jjinfla
01-06-2004, 06:10 AM
Charlie is most likely in Vegas playing in a tournament.

Is he still the President of the UPA? Last I heard he was not going to run for Pres in 2004. Was there a new election? If so, who is the new president of the UPA?

If the UPA does have their tournament at the same time Mike has his then that could pose a problem for the UPA members who want to compete in that $25,000 added tournament. But then I am sure that all they would have to do is get approval from the UPA to enter it.

Jake
-25-

RailbirdJAM
01-06-2004, 06:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr>"...the Capital City Classic for the first week of June. The dates I heard are June 2nd-6th. <hr /></blockquote>

Hi, Mike. I had not heard that the third Capital City Classic was June 2-6, 2004. Where can I find out more info on this tournament? Is it going to be in Philly again this year?

And is the Joss Tour final going to be in Chelmsford?

RailbirdJAM