PDA

View Full Version : Jeanette's stilletto heels

Wally_in_Cincy
01-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Went out to lunch and saw Jeanette v. Fisher in the Tournament of Champions. That was a pleasant surprise.

For you ladies, how can she play in stilletto heels? Especially on a parquet floor /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Love the spotted cue ball. I guess I never realized how much english they were using.

and I like the commercial where Randy Johnson is playing dodge ball ... hilarious /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ras314
01-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah but don't it look good.

Guess if she plays at my house I'll have to ask her to take 'em off so as not to damage the floor. Along with ... er, ah, never mind.

dg-in-centralpa
01-07-2004, 04:06 PM
TAP TAP TAP! If she comes over, can I come watch?

DG - loves JL

snook
01-07-2004, 04:09 PM
i was told if i took a trip to my state capital and went to chalkies their would be a good chance i would see her there, so i hope so one day, i would like that autographed picture on my ceiling...er...wall...

woody_968
01-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Last I heard she was playing more at Airport Billiards.

Man would I love to watch her stroke it in person!!

oops - sorry /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Keith Talent
01-07-2004, 04:34 PM
That was one slinky outfit ... guess she lost the wardrobe lag to Allison, so Fisher got to wear all black and Jeanette had to come up with something a little, er, different.

ras314
01-07-2004, 07:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> TAP TAP TAP! If she comes over, can I come watch?

DG - loves JL <hr /></blockquote>
Nope.

9 Ball Girl
01-07-2004, 11:18 PM
I love playing in my heels. I don't think there's an advantage or disadvantage 'cause I still play the same but I really love playing in heels whether they be shoes, sandals, boots, etc.

Wendy&lt;---3.5 - 4 inch heel wearer /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-08-2004, 07:29 AM
I'm friends with a lovely Asian girl who once wore these stilleto heeled boots (very sexy) to league night a while back. While watching a SPIRIT Tour stop a few months back I asked her if she liked playing in heels. She informed me that while wearing them to work or wearing them out is fine that it's out of the question to wear them to pool. I thought she wore them all the time and boy was I informed differently. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~~likes those knee high stilleto heeled boots.

rukiddingme
01-09-2004, 07:31 AM
that slinky outfit was right out of the new Victoria Secret "I'm a good bad girl" catalog... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
ruk

rukiddingme
01-09-2004, 07:35 AM
If I wore those heels, even standing still I'd be falling down and breaking my ankles... /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
ruk

NBC-BOB
01-09-2004, 09:08 AM
I seem to remember her having some back problems a few years ago. If so I'm surprised that she would wear heels at all. Not good for the back!

JimS
01-09-2004, 09:11 AM
When it's important enough ya just gotta learn to fade it....yeah huh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-09-2004, 09:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote NBC-BOB:</font><hr> I seem to remember her having some back problems a few years ago. If so I'm surprised that she would wear heels at all. Not good for the back! <hr /></blockquote>

She had major back surgery in 2000. IIRC They replaced the stainless steel rods that keep her back straight.

Yes it would seem that heels would not be good for the back. Don't know, never worn 'em, not even in the 70's /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ralph S.
01-09-2004, 01:45 PM
This is very true Snook. She spends large amounts of time there practicing and playing. Chalkies is a very nice place. BTW it is smoke free. The tables are all 8' and 9' Diamonds. I had the pleasure of playing a few racks when I was at Chalkies about a year ago.