PDA

View Full Version : Joe Gibbs returns???

Wally_in_Cincy
01-07-2004, 11:19 AM
I just saw a crawler on ESPN that said Joe Gibbs is coming back to coach the Redskins /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Singlemalt
01-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Yes indeed! I tell you, that is really some great news. He is such a great leader and will bring the discipline that the team so desparately needs.

Hail to the Skins!

Rod
01-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Probably need some cash for those race cars. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
01-07-2004, 12:40 PM
Is he bored???

Who wants to work for Snyder. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Singlemalt
01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Well, I have been a Skins fan for years now. Looking back on the history, and the history of Snyder as a fan first and growing up in the Maryland area, I think this is truely the only coach Snyder would hire and will sit back and let Gibbs run the team. Snyder has always admired Gibbs tremendously and has maintained a relationship with him since his purchase of the team.

Gibbs is such a great leader and the status he has with the Skins and players alike will ensure this will be a success.

You can literally feel all the negative/losing attitudes leave the locker room already....

Wally_in_Cincy
01-07-2004, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rod:</font><hr> Probably need some cash for those race cars. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I don't know Rod. Having won 2 Winston Cup championships I would say he's making a lot more money racing than he will coaching. I know you were kidding though.

I would guess if he had not reached the pinnacle of racing he would continue to concentrate on that rather than go back to coaching.

Ralph S.
01-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Should Gibbs return, the Washington Redskins will once again become an NFC power. I will be glad to see Joe Gibbs back. He is truly one of the best coaches around and has the rings to prove it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-07-2004, 03:31 PM
5 MILLION plus reasons per year.

Kato

dg-in-centralpa
01-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Why couldn't Joe G. have come to Miami instead of Dave W.?

DG - still hurts to be a dolphins fan

Kato
01-08-2004, 07:20 AM
Because Wayne doesn't get it..............yet!!!!!!!

Kato