PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy 9-ball/Brady follow-up

Ross
01-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Happy New Year, everyone!

As some of you may remember, I posted before Christmas about my long-term problems in getting the prizes I won from Fantasy9Ball. Immediately after that posting I had a long phone conversation with Brady about my prize situation. During that conversation, he promised to immediately take care of three prizes I was owed. First was a set of Talisman tips, second was an extension of my BD subscription, and third was a Sardo Rack. Here is the follow-up report I promised.

Talsiman tips:

Tony from Talisman saw my post a few days later and posted a message for me to contact him. (I don't think, however, that Brady had contacted him at that point since Tony asked me for basic information like which prize I had won.) I gave Tony my shipping info and preference for medium, domed tips and he immediately sent them out and I received them a couple of days later. Not only that, but he then sent a follow-up email to make sure I received everything OK. Thank you Tony - you are a pleasure to do business with!

BD subscription:

I just checked my BD subscription and that has been taking care of as well. Thank you Fantasy9ball and Brady!

Sardo rack:

However, I have not received the Sardo rack yet. Brady had told me on the phone on Dec. 4th that he had a Sardo rack on hand that he would put in the mail in the next day or two. It's been a month now and no Sardo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So I'm happy to have received 2 of the 3 gifts I was owed. Unfortunately though, I can't report that Brady has learned to follow through with his business commitments. He neither sent the Sardo as he promised, nor did he follow-up with an e-mail to see if I had received my prizes.

So I'm left with mixed feelings about Fantasy9ball. I won a lot of great prizes for a very small investment. But having to constantly bug Brady to send me what I won and being repeatedly lied to has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I didn't write this as a personal attack on Brady. But I had promised to let everyone know what happened, good or bad. So there it is...

Troy
01-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Having had experience with the dreaded Sardo Rack, I can say, IMO, that you are missing nothing..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Troy...~~~ Can't stand the SARDINE GIZMO

SPetty
01-07-2004, 04:13 PM
This past week, I tried to email brady@fantasy9ball.com, which is the email address that originated the <spam>, and it returned as no such address.

Singlemalt
01-08-2004, 11:40 AM
The site has been down every time I have tried to get to it.

Brady_Behrman
01-08-2004, 05:31 PM
I had an autoreply stating a new email addy.. info@poolsites.net

The Fantasy9Ball site is hosted on the AZBilliards Server and there is nothing I can do about email broke on his server.

Appologies and Thank You
Brady

Ross
01-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Interesting isn't it that Brady would reply to the issue about his e-mail addy but not say anything about not sending me the Sardo Rack he personally told me he would ship to me a month ago?

bobjohnson
01-09-2004, 06:54 AM
Ross, I'm delighted that most of your goodies have been received. It is a terrible frustration dealing with Brady. Prize winners were announced for the last tournament & to date I've received 2 out of 7. As the tips & case came from the same supplier, Talisman ( very prompt very professional very efficient super service , you have to ask the question where's everybody else? On a different planet? Brady has just completed his fourth " mea culpa ", " I've been bad ", "I'll get better", & then the communication stops. It's almost as though you get relegated to the Blocked Sender list. Still no Sigel cue & still no clarification of which cue may be sent. The picture shows a cue with a value on Sigel's website via poolplayersparadise of about $120.00 but the value stated on the prize list on fantasy9ball states a a value of $250.00. All most confusing & frustrating, but a lesson to all in business. The Over Promise & Under Deliver business model just doesn't work. I look forward to the next episode of Brady in Sackcloth & Ashes.