PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Open 9 Ball May 4-5

04-19-2002, 03:16 PM
CJ Wiley and Roger Griffis announce and present the monthly Dallas Open 9 Ball Tournament .. and repeating each first weekend of each month. $2,000.00 added - $50 entry ( inc. $10 green fee ) race to 9 double elimination - 9' Gold Crowns - Simonis cloth - Texas Express Rules - sponsored by Phoenix Custom Cues - entry deadline is 11 am, Sat. May 4 followed by player auction and first rounds - tournament director - John McChesney, Texas Express. Cue repair will be by Ron Geyer and Joe Salazar will be there with many custom cues for sale. Don't miss the action at CJ'S Billiard Palace - contact Roger Griffis after 7pm at 214 321 9947 for more details ..

Retardo
04-19-2002, 04:19 PM
Is that the Multimillion dollar room opened about 2 years ago?-How is it doing?

04-22-2002, 12:55 AM
No .. event is at CJ'S original room ( CJ'S Billiard Palace ) .. new room is not a "poolplayer's" room ( at all ) and is called "Carson's" ( Diamonds w/gold cloth ).. it is a busy place .. hi-end place to meet ladies, eat drink and be merry .. I suppose it is doing ok ..

shayla
04-23-2002, 06:36 AM
I know this says Open 9 Ball, but will there be a ladies event? The Houston Open always has a ladies event aside from their Open. I'll be sure to pass the info on to the guys down here in Austin. They'll also want to know if there will be a calcutta or player auction (however you'd like to call it.)? Thanks in advance!