PDA

View Full Version : jeanette Lee/ Mosconi????????????????

cueball1950
01-09-2004, 01:05 AM
For about the 4th time i just watched Jeanette Lee on ESPN beat A young oriental woman at the womens tour stop at Tunica,Miss. (i believe thats where it was) I believe it was Jennifer Chen. By beating this young woman she went to the finals to face Allison Fisher. After she beat this woman on a very nice run out she yelled or said very loud "JUST LIKE MOSCONI, JUST LIKE MOSCONI". Anybody have any idea what she was talking about. Surely she is not comparing herself to Willie Mosconi. it just struck me as odd, her stating that. So if anybody has any idea why or heard it themselves and can shed some light on it, please do................................mike

Cueless Joey
01-09-2004, 02:48 AM
She endorses Mosconi products. She was just advertising I think.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-09-2004, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> She endorses Mosconi products. She was just advertising I think. <hr /></blockquote>

What kind of cue is she shooting with now? It looks like a Dominiak.

Cueless Joey
01-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Someone here said she shoots with a Jacoby.

UWPoolGod
01-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Yeah I thought it was a Domniak myself when I first saw it but also heard it was a Jacoby. Now..well..since the Lincoln City tourney a few weeks back...she has two stickers on the forearm of her cue that also says Mosconi Billiards...one of her sponsors (according to Sarah Rousey) Looks bad but whatever gets you cash for plugs.

Have you guys seen the ad tattoo art some people were putting on their foreheads at college to promote items from some website? Pretty strange gimmick.

RailbirdJAM
01-09-2004, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> For about the 4th time i just watched Jeanette Lee on ESPN beat A young oriental woman at the womens tour stop at Tunica,Miss. (i believe thats where it was) I believe it was Jennifer Chen. By beating this young woman she went to the finals to face Allison Fisher.<hr /></blockquote>

Jeanette Lee has an excellent presence at the table and looks GREAT on TV, as does Allison.

One thing I noticed, though, when she was playing Allison, she missed a crucial shot. Before she executed this miss, she seemed to be fidgeting with her long hair which was laying on the felt and all around her cue stick. If she had had her hair tied back, I don't believe she would have missed that shot (IMO).

RailbirdJAM

Kato
01-09-2004, 10:45 AM
She might not have missed but I like it long and down /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
01-09-2004, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote RailbirdJAM:</font><hr>... Before she executed this miss, she seemed to be fidgeting with her long hair which was laying on the felt and all around her cue stick. ...<hr /></blockquote>

I think she was fidgeting with her microphone which was clipped to to the strap of her...uh...shirt /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif . After that game she asked Steve Tipton if she could remove it.