PDA

View Full Version : Help???

9 Ball Girl
01-10-2004, 09:55 AM
Friends, I never thought I'd see the day, but this coming Monday, I am about to enter the world of dating the Non Poolplaying Guy.

I'm going to meet him after work (bummer that means no Gym), this is the first date and he asked me what would I like to do. I told him that maybe we can go for drinks but in my head I'm hoping we go somewhere where there's a pooltable. Although I haven't been playing much lately, he knows I play pool just that he doesn't know how much I play when I do play.

Wish me luck?

Wendy<---to boldly go where I haven't been in 4 years...

MikeM
01-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Wendy,

Be nice to the guy. You know if you take him somewhere where there is a pooltable you won't be able to stop yourself from kicking his ass at nine ball. This will leave him feeling totally inadequate and could lead to years of therapy.

Let him have at least one date where he's "the man".

Good luck!!!

MM

bigshooter
01-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Just be careful, If you beat him up too badly on the table you might bruise his manly ego!
Maybe you should shoot left handed!

Chris Cass
01-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Hi Wendy,

Just let him take you somewhere he would like and try to find out if you enjoy what he likes. If you can try to have fun. He can find out down the road about your adiction and who know's, he may like to play a little too? Nothing wrong with two people who have different intrests enjoying each other for who they are. Hope he isn't a cheapskate. That would be a problem because. your Spoiled. This I even know. HAHAHAHAHA

Regards,

C.C.~~Wendy' fun to talk to.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
01-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Even if you do kick his ass on the table and bruise his ego, it can be more fun to kiss and make up afterwards.

DG - just an idea

Voodoo Daddy
01-10-2004, 02:25 PM
Wendy...DO NOT PLAY ANY POOL on the first date. Just tell him you like to play pool once in a while...Trust Voodoo and PM me for the reason why.

Voodoo~~~wants Wendy to be happy

Rich R.
01-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Wendy, take the poor deprived guy (or is that depraved? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif) to the pool room and introduce him to the pleasures of playing pool. But, be gentle!

If he doesn't like pool, you can comfort him afterward. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
01-10-2004, 11:39 PM
Well it after midnite NY time.. and I'm too late to give any advice (like you would listen to ole DAD)

I truely hope you had a good time... and don't worry about him having a problem with your pool addiction.. maybe just maybe he is an OK guy and can appreciate your love of the game. There is always that chance and I hope it works out for you both.

stickman
01-10-2004, 11:56 PM
I don't know if you should trust a guy that doesn't shoot pool? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Maybe you can teach him?

Best wishes. I hope all goes well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

Chris Cass
01-11-2004, 01:01 AM
Interests, Addiction. There, I feel better. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C.C.~~can't spell a lick but trying.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-12-2004, 07:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>...(like you would listen to ole DAD)
<hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm.... There's a rumor that TomCincy was heard to say to 9BG <font color="red">"Come here and sit on daddy's lap" </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2004, 08:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Hmmm.... There's a rumor that TomCincy was heard to say to 9BG <font color="red">"Come here and sit on daddy's lap" </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Bahahahaha! Actually, it's an inside joke for those who were at the US Open last year.

Chris Cass
01-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Hi Wally,

Glad I wasn't the only one he asked. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~ohh he's gonna get me next yr. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
01-12-2004, 09:08 AM
We're waiting for a report. How did the date go? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Was your date, without pool, a "good thing" or did you throw that fish back? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
01-12-2004, 09:33 AM
"Inside" LOL..

"Sitting on my lap" LOL...

Yes... Wally and Chris... HOOTS... wait'll Sept... I'll get you guys..

Hope Wendy had fun...

Wally_in_Cincy
01-12-2004, 09:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> We're waiting for a report. How did the date go? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Geez, I have to teach you guys to read. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> this coming Monday, I am about to enter the world of dating the Non Poolplaying Guy.
<hr /></blockquote>

BTW Kathy and I watched about 4 episodes of Sex and the City last night. I hope 9BG doesn't watch that show, for her sake /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif. On that show when they go out for drinks.....well...you know

Kato
01-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Speaking of Wendy, the U.S. Open, and sitting on guys laps. Mean Gene said you called. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. Just joking honey.

Kato

Rich R.
01-12-2004, 11:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> We're waiting for a report. How did the date go? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>Geez, I have to teach you guys to read. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> this coming Monday, I am about to enter the world of dating the Non Poolplaying Guy.
<hr /></blockquote>

Sorry. Senior moment #6435982. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
01-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Hamiltucky reading lessons.... been there.... Wally... you're correct..

Wendy still has time to backout or have a ball... I wonder what she'll do?

Wally_in_Cincy
01-12-2004, 01:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Hamiltucky reading lessons.... been there.... Wally... you're correct..

Wendy still has time to backout or have a ball... I wonder what she'll do?

<hr /></blockquote>

I say she will go. Hell, who could turn down a free drink /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But 5 will get you 10 she mentions pool within the first 20 minutes of the date /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Tom_In_Cincy
01-12-2004, 02:01 PM
No Bet Wally.. I'm not that stupid.. .but I've give you 3-1 that she has her cue handy...

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2004, 02:14 PM
I'm an hour and a half away from my date and I am nervous as hell. I've got butterflies in my tummy! I haven't felt this way since, since, um, since I went on my first date with nAz!

I don't have my cues with me, I figure I carry my purse this time. Teehee. Will I mention pool within the first 20 minutes? You'll have to wait 'til tomorrow for a full report. I swear my heart is beating at like 50 beats a second!

Wally_in_Cincy
01-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Calm down. It's gonna be ok. Trust your Uncle Wally on this /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2004, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Speaking of Wendy, the U.S. Open, and sitting on guys laps. Mean Gene said you called. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. Just joking honey.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>Yeah I called Gene right in the middle of a ring game. The phone rang:

Gene: Hello
Me: Gene?
Gene: Yes, who's this?
Me: This is the girl that when she sees toilet paper she thinks of you.
Gene: Hoooooly $hit what's up.

and then there was more blah blah blah.

And you know what? Within the first 5 minutes of that conversation, I was talking about you Kato. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
01-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Should I call you in the middle of your date to make sure things are ok? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

nAz
01-12-2004, 06:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I'm an hour and a half away from my date and I am nervous as hell. I've got butterflies in my tummy! I haven't felt this way since, since, um, since I went on my first date with nAz!
<hr /></blockquote>

I do not remember i think i was still doing massive amounts of heroine back then and i may have been speedballing at the time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck and don't get cought!

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2004, 09:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I do not remember i think i was still doing massive amounts of heroine back then and i may have been speedballing at the time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck and don't get caught! <hr /></blockquote>

You're nuts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2004, 09:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Should I call you in the middle of your date to make sure things are ok? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato <hr /></blockquote>You should've! Everybody else was!