PDA

View Full Version : Lets pretend!

bigshooter
01-10-2004, 09:38 PM
O.K. you won a contest and prize is a pool hall built anyway you want it.
How would you do it?
What equipment would you use?

ryushen21
01-11-2004, 04:23 PM
Two story building.

Bottom Floor: Mostly 8ft tables with a few coin tables also, bar in the middle, probably using brunswick tables with pretty good cloth.

Top floor: about 10, 9ft Olhausen Monarch Tables with simonis 860, super aramith pro balls. 4 private rooms upstairs with 9 foot Olhausen Waterfall Tables with simonis 860, super aramith pro balls. 1 Private Room for owner invited guests, custom made pool table of my own design, beautiful balls by elephant, red simonis 860 cloth.

the downstairs would be pretty much for the people that just play for the hell of it. Upstairs is for the more demanding and serious players. of course it is a dream of mine to one day make this pool hall a reality. but i just have to wait and see.

JPB
01-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Old building in some downtown area. Second floor. Front table is the main table. Brunswick of course. Then 4-6 heated slate billiards. The rest brunswick pool tables. All 9' unless I could find some relic 10'. Bar where good whisky and lousy coffee served. I would have a couple of snookers too. You need some old no stroke gambling characters hanging around playing golf and being crusty at all times.

Anybody welcome, but behavior would determine whether you stayed. I would offer to help the ignorant, but the asinine would be asked to leave.

I debate about smoking. When I spent a lot of time in poolhalls I smoked and most everybody I knew did. Now I don't and it kind of bugs me. But it isn't the same without a bunch of cynical crusty bastards trying to kill themselves. And I would like to fire up dominican heaters while I sat on my butt sweating games or between missing shots on the billiards table. So I don't know. Maybe a separate smoking side w/ 2 billiards, 1 snooker, and about 8 pool tables.

bigshooter
01-11-2004, 08:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ryushen21:</font><hr> Two story building.

Bottom Floor: Mostly 8ft tables with a few coin tables also, bar in the middle, probably using brunswick tables with pretty good cloth.

Top floor: about 10, 9ft Olhausen Monarch Tables with simonis 860, super aramith pro balls. 4 private rooms upstairs with 9 foot Olhausen Waterfall Tables with simonis 860, super aramith pro balls. 1 Private Room for owner invited guests, custom made pool table of my own design, beautiful balls by elephant, red simonis 860 cloth.

the downstairs would be pretty much for the people that just play for the hell of it. Upstairs is for the more demanding and serious players. of course it is a dream of mine to one day make this pool hall a reality. but i just have to wait and see. <hr /></blockquote>

I'll be there! Sounds like a dream come true!

ryushen21
01-11-2004, 09:29 PM
and if you're lucky, you'll get to come upstairs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Alex_Delodge
01-13-2004, 01:43 AM
10 Gold Crown fours 10 Kim Steels, 10 Diamonds, all have Diamond table system lighting over them, 10 Verhoevens, 10 Chevilottes, 10 Soren Sogards. Not one bar box.

Perfect humidity control and smoke eaters.

Bar built into bottom of table with ice maker.

Simonis 860 (pool) and Simonis 300 (billiard tables). Master chalk only. tables are self cleaning.

15 feet of clearance on all sides of all tables.

15 copies of Efren Reyes to spar with in pool.

15 copies of Torbjorn Blomdahl to spar with in billiards.

Free massage/blowjob room.

You get paid $1,000 per hour to play.

The house cues are bushkas and paradises and palmers and southwests and ginacues.

piglit
01-13-2004, 06:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Alex_Delodge:</font><hr> 10 Gold Crown fours 10 Kim Steels, 10 Diamonds, all have Diamond table system lighting over them, 10 Verhoevens, 10 Chevilottes, 10 Soren Sogards. Not one bar box.

Perfect humidity control and smoke eaters.

Bar built into bottom of table with ice maker.

Simonis 860 (pool) and Simonis 300 (billiard tables). Master chalk only. tables are self cleaning.

15 feet of clearance on all sides of all tables.

15 copies of Efren Reyes to spar with in pool.

15 copies of Torbjorn Blomdahl to spar with in billiards.

Free massage/blowjob room.

You get paid $1,000 per hour to play.

The house cues are bushkas and paradises and palmers and southwests and ginacues.<hr /></blockquote>

YES, BABY!

-pige /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cycopath
01-13-2004, 12:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Alex_Delodge:</font><hr>Free massage/blowjob room.
<hr /></blockquote>

What if you don't feel like playing pool, can you still come in for the other amenities? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif