PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam billiards finals

Fleece3
01-14-2004, 06:01 AM
I attended the Amsterdam team finals Monday night. Great play!! A lot of people where present, including one Jennifer Baretta!! Man, she is one of the best looking women that I have ever seen!! Back to the play. Some team won, and another team lost. Did I mention Jennifer Baretta?

Doctor_D
01-14-2004, 06:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fleece3:</font><hr> I attended the Amsterdam team finals Monday night. Great play!! A lot of people where present, including one Jennifer Baretta!! Man, she is one of the best looking women that I have ever seen!! Back to the play. Some team won, and another team lost. Did I mention Jennifer Baretta? <hr /></blockquote>

Good morning:

Jennifer is also one of the WPBA's newest Touring Pros, earning that esteemed status in 2003!

Dr. D.

justbrake
01-14-2004, 07:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fleece3:</font><hr> I attended the Amsterdam team finals Monday night. Great play!! A lot of people where present, including one Jennifer Baretta!! Man, she is one of the best looking women that I have ever seen!! Back to the play. Some team won, and another team lost. Did I mention Jennifer Baretta? <hr /></blockquote>

what does she look like! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ArNz
01-14-2004, 10:19 PM
look right here http://www.threecatproductions.org/news.htm

Perk
01-15-2004, 07:13 AM
WOW...thats worth the price of admission! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

01-15-2004, 11:03 AM

Keith Talent
01-15-2004, 04:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote whitewolf:</font><hr> She wears her jeans a little too low IMO ... <hr /></blockquote>

Hey WW, I've seen her practicing at said ph several times and can attest that she wears her jeans exactly right!
And no doubt she's got game ... saw her a few weeks ago taking on one of the tougher regulars at the hustler haven on 21st St., and he seemed to be doing most of the racking. Would guess he was hoping to change his luck by shifting the game to a supertight-pocket table, too ... but not sure what happened there.