PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Poker

Kato
01-14-2004, 07:36 AM
Did anyone else see the finals last night on Bravo? I watched it and it was all I could do to keep from vomiting all over myself. Talk about picking up tells. The body language was just amazing.

There were some good moves made though. Here and there you see them making the right moves to take the pot. Not enough though, very loose.

Kato~~~~already forgot there names but damn is Shannon Elizabeth hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich R.
01-14-2004, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Did anyone else see the finals last night on Bravo? <hr /></blockquote>
I taped it and we will be watching it later this week. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Singlemalt
01-14-2004, 09:04 AM
I know what you mean, it can be brutal to watch at times. There are a few stars who actually play fairly well.

If/when you are in Vegas and you see Ben Afleck in a pot limit hold-em game, make sure you get in. I watched him drop about 50K one night and just kept reloading.

Chris Cass
01-14-2004, 09:10 AM
Yeh, Ben plays poker worse than I do. He totally blew it and doesn't know you can read him like a book. LOL

C.C.

UWPoolGod
01-14-2004, 10:41 AM
Who won/lost first? What bad beats were there? I had to play league but will catch it sooner or later.