PDA

View Full Version : Wish I could Go to The Derby City Classic

Brady_Behrman
01-14-2004, 09:27 PM
It's not looking like I will be able to attend this year, Unless some obstacles get cleared up. I will however be looking for all of your faces and signs saying "Hello Brady, Wish you were here, NOT! lol" on the LIVE deal at www.billiardclub.net (http://www.billiardclub.net) . Have fun guys and gals and I hope to see you at the Wildest event in the world, The Derby City Classic!

Those of you that have never been there, You will cherrish the memories of ACTION,ACTION,Fun,EXCITEMENT,ACTION,NO SLEEP, ACTION, and Some Action!

Take Care and Be careful,
Brady Behrman

cueball1950
01-14-2004, 10:12 PM
I have been looking forward to going and meeting people like wally for some time now but due to things beyond my control here at home it is looking like i may have to wait another year. But i have to keep my priorties here at home straight. So wally... maybe next year at our own ccb tournament at the open we can meet and greet. Anybody who is going, have a great time and think of me here, /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gifwith my own electric blanket, /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif in my own frozen tundra they call the capital district of NY...........mike

Ross
01-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Damn. I had my hopes all up that I would FINALLY get my F9Ball Sardo Rack! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-15-2004, 07:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr>...So wally... maybe next year at our own ccb tournament at the open we can meet and greet. .............mike <hr /></blockquote>

OK Mike. Hope things work out ok at home.

We'll play some 14.1 sometime but you'll have to spot me 50 balls /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif