PDA

View Full Version : Help me identify a female player

indydale
01-15-2004, 09:05 AM
I am in a "discussion" with co-workers here in Indianapolis. Last Friday, I met a lady at a billiards hall called Chalkies. She was Asian, and her name was Janet Lee but I may be mis-spelling it. I had a feeling it was her before I talked to her because she was kicking butt. I knew of her before that, because I am a "minor-fan" but I can't find any articles on the net about her to prove I met her to my friends. Can someone help with the spelling or tell me a website where I can learn more about her and prove to these buttheads that I did meet this beautiful and excellent player? Thanks, Dale

Ken
01-15-2004, 09:18 AM
http://www.jeanettelee.com/

indydale
01-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Thanks Ken! You da man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

woody_968
01-15-2004, 11:13 AM
I had heard Jeanette was playing at Chalkies, I think she plays at airport billiards sometimes. I would love to have the chance to meet her sometime /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
01-15-2004, 12:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote indydale:</font><hr> I am a "minor-fan" <hr /></blockquote>
If you don't know Jeanette Lee when you see her, you are far less than a "minor-fan". /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
01-15-2004, 01:11 PM
did she look like this?

http://www.cliphoto.com/sports/lee4.jpg

UWPoolGod
01-15-2004, 01:17 PM
~~~Jeanette walks into the room wearing a black swimsuit~~~

*SNORE*

*Cough Hack Sputter* POOP!!! Damn dreams got me again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Yep, that's her. I'm still in love.

Very charming lady when we were introduced. Couldn't have been nicer to me.

Kato

SPetty
01-15-2004, 01:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Very charming lady when we were introduced. Couldn't have been nicer to me.<hr /></blockquote> http://members.aol.com/iheart8ball/pics/katoj.jpg

Buzzsaw
01-15-2004, 01:43 PM
I have an opportunity to play Jeanette on a somewhat continual basis and I can tell you she's just as nice as she is beautiful and talented. I know when we're playing she has a line of people asking for her autograph or they are wanting her to come and meet everyone at their table and she does so with a very gracious attitude. It's a pleasure to be her friend.

indydale
01-15-2004, 01:50 PM
To Rich R (Pooh Bah) I meant I was a minor fan of Billiards, but I am now a major fan of Jeanette! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

To Wally who asked if she looked like that, if she had been in her two-piece, I would still be there.

She did however wear leather pants, vest and the black leather gloves. Very nice! And as others said, she talked to us like we were old friends that night.

I can see how popular she is. I have started a popular thread here! Keep the pics coming. I guess she lives in Carmel, a well-to-do suburb on the northside here, about 10 minutes from my home. Not that she will be coming over anytime soon! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dale

Wally_in_Cincy
01-15-2004, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote indydale:</font><hr>
..Keep the pics coming....<hr /></blockquote>

http://nwpainc.com/JL-spdo.jpg

Kato
01-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!! I've seen that guy!!!!!!!!!!

Kato

Ralph S.
01-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Hello Indydale. This is Ralph S. in Ft.Wayne. Yes, this was most likely Jeanette Lee. I have run into, and played her at Chalkie's before. Very nice place. Chalkie's is Jeanette's home pool room per say. Most pro players have one select room they frequent. They usually get free table time or discounted time because the owner/mgmt know that their presence in their establishment will draw more customers.

Kato
01-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Kato is jealous /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Kato~~~~'cept for that Indiana part /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ralph S.
01-16-2004, 07:35 PM
LOL 'Dems fightin' words. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif