PDA

View Full Version : A visit from the departed

jjinfla
01-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Today in the mail I received a postcard addressed to my Dad, who died two years ago, with an offer for him to get 12 issues of Playboy for only $1.00 an issue. I just know that he would want it so I sent the card back and he can read it over my shoulder. Thanks, Dad.

Now if only my Mom would send me a postcard with a similar deal for Billiards Digest.

Jake

Kato
01-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Your Dad will appreciate the "articles" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif just as much as you will.

Kato~~~really does read the articles?..........Honest

CarolNYC
01-16-2004, 05:12 AM
Jake,
My aunt past away a few years ago and my cousin had her cremated-well,2 years after she died, my cousin gets a phone call asking for my aunt cause she owed money- my cousin says to them:
"I've been talking to my mother for 2 years and she still hasnt answered me-if you want your money, come on over, she's sitting on top of the refrigerator!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol~enjoy your playboy with your Dad! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jjinfla
01-18-2004, 05:59 AM
Carol, Your cousin sounds a lot like my wife's uncle. He had his wife cremated and one day he and his son were in his basement and he tells his son to be careful with that box. The son asks why and he says that's your mom in there.

Jake

CarolNYC
01-19-2004, 04:46 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif