PDA

View Full Version : CCB Picture Gallery On line NOW

Tom_In_Cincy
04-20-2002, 10:16 AM
If anyone would like me to add their pics to my website
I would be glad to do so.. kinda like a CCB Picture Gallery Page.
Please e-mail your pics to cincytom314@yahoo.com and I will make a special page for CCB members only (no anonymous posters please) Please include a short bio with all pics. I will do my best to include all information that you may want.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314/CCBPictureGallery.html>http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314/CCBPictureGallery.html</a>

SPetty
04-20-2002, 10:29 AM
Wouldn't it be fun if everyone sent pictures of our necks a la Patrick?

hahaha

Chris Cass
04-20-2002, 12:37 PM
Hi SPetty,

Ya and send them all to Patrick. LMAO He'll take one look and say, "These people are wierd". LOLLOL

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
04-20-2002, 12:39 PM
Hi Tom,

What web site? I've never seen it.

Regards,

C.C.

Tom_In_Cincy
04-20-2002, 01:23 PM
http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314/

stickman
04-21-2002, 01:24 AM
Tom, I posted my offer to put members pictures on my page as well, in haste. My wife was rushing me to go to our son's Senior Prom. Actually, to the procession of prom goers as they walked into the school. My son was still home waiting on two other couples. Later, thinking about it, I thought "Tom might be offended that I was stealing his idea, or copy catting"

Tom, if I offended you, I sincerely apologize. Like I said, I was in a hurry, and I thought that members could also e-mail them to me so that they could be on both pages, without thinking what you might think of my offer. It was such a great idea, I was overtaken by the moment, and posted without thinking.

TalismanTony
04-21-2002, 03:56 AM
Hi Tom,

I checked the site no one up yet. I would be happy if you would like to download the Talisman family pic from my web site (saves sending it in email). You can find the picture at

http://www.talismanbilliards.com/aboutus.asp

From left to right, you have Peem, my 9 year old (shoots almost a better game than I do), next my wife Ratree then the little monster (not really) Aaron 15 months and of course, me. Picture taken in my home office at Xmas.

Warm regards (it was over 100 c today)

Chris Cass
04-21-2002, 05:05 AM
Hi Tony,

What a handsom family you have. The little ones special, isn't she. I can remember when my son was around her age. Your very lucky to have such a good looking family.

Didn't see any pictures but Tom's at his site. He looks smart. Does everyone have hair but me? LOL

Best Regards to the Tony household,

C.C.

Tom_In_Cincy
04-21-2002, 08:10 AM
Please, Stickman.. no appolgies necessary. the goal is to just start a CCB Gallery..
Great minds think alike..
Remember.. CCB is one big happy family that keeps growing and growning..

JimS
04-21-2002, 08:17 AM
Great looking family Tony. You learn the meaning of life when you have kids. Hope you all stay healthy and your business continues to grow as it deserves to. Brad speaks of you often and wishes he were there to stay!!.....as opposed to being here in Galesburg.

Tom_In_Cincy
04-21-2002, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the pic.. beautiful Family.. makes all the difference in the world, when you have a family..

Please visit http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314/CCBPictureGallery.html
for a view of my CCB Gallery..

Chris Cass
04-21-2002, 02:10 PM
Ok Tom,

I did visit and signed the guest book. Now, all I have to do is learn how to send you a picture and then, get a picture. LOL I do like your site. It's coool....

Regards,

C.C.~~ccb family member

TalismanTony
04-21-2002, 08:17 PM
Thanks guys,

I was a man about town for quite a long time (easy to be like that in a place like Bangkok) the family is the very best thing to have happened to me. I was also unfortunate to lose my father when I was 13 (he was only 37) and so the whole happy family thing is very important to me, as is giving as much love and support to my two boys.

Warm regards,

stickman
04-21-2002, 08:19 PM
Chris Cass, You might wish to visit my site also. http://www.geocities.com/stickman32152/
I would be happy to post a CCB family photo gallery also.
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
04-22-2002, 12:34 AM
Oh, I like it a lot. Just came from there. I also signed your guest book. On both sites yours and Tom's. I reentered to see if my signing was posted and could see neither from both. I entered just like it said to do but nothing?

Scott cleans up good, doesn't he? LOL

Thanks Jim,
C.C.~~wants one just like it.

04-22-2002, 01:02 AM
Chris...Always coat &amp; tie when I perform! LOL That's why they pay me the big bucks! LOL I have spent 56 hours (out of the last 4 days!) teaching and playing at Gayle's house since I got here Thursday!...and I thought you and Jim S. were hardcores! LMAO!

Jim S...Why don't you send Tom the picture of us three (you, me and Chris) that you posted on Jay's site? We can be a 'rogue's gallery'! LOL Gayle's table is nice, and fun to play on! She said to say thanks again for your help!

Stickman...Thanks for the link to my page from your site! That was very nice of you! See you VERY soon! LOL

Scott Lee

CarolNYC
04-22-2002, 04:11 AM
Hi Tom,
How do you post a picture?I have quite a few from Valley Forg with Rempe,Colavita,Charlie Williams,Troy Frank,Earl strickland,Rodney Morris,etc,etc, ha ha ha-would you be interested in these or just ccb family pictures-by the way, Tony's family picture is wonderful and you have a great smile!:)
Carol

CarolNYC
04-22-2002, 04:15 AM
Tony,
You are a wonderful man-I too, lost my father at the age of 10-he was 37-so family is VERY important!Way to go!
Carol

CarolNYC
04-22-2002, 04:22 AM
Chris,
I read you will be in Vegas? If you dont mind,I HAVE TO MEET YOU!You have a long-awaited and well-deserved hug coming your way-its amazing how people can be in your heart&amp;mind without ever meeting them!
Carol~can jump anyball while saying my MANTRA!

stickman
04-22-2002, 08:09 AM
I have to approve guest book entries before they show up. It's there now. Thanks for stopping by. The site is constantly under construction. LOL. I will meet Scott this Thursday if all goes as planned. I can't wait!

TalismanTony
04-22-2002, 08:44 PM
Hi Carol,

I can't think of any job more important than bringing up kids, or one that can be more rewarding.

warm regards,

Chris Cass
04-22-2002, 09:49 PM
Hey Scott,

Are you aware that she and hubby, christened that table on their anniversary? LOL So, Gayle's a grinder huh. Bring her to Jim's and will see who can shoot the longest. We'll most likely have to call the Guiness Book of Records. LOL This time I'll try to make the 9 on the break. Seeing how you took away my cut break. I owe you one bud.....Way to go Gayle......

My Best to both,

C.C.~~be reading about Gayle on the tour soon....fingers crossed....

Chris Cass
04-23-2002, 03:36 AM
Hi Carol,

If I don't mind? Heck, I wrote it on my calender, "Hug from Carol". LOL I don't even care about the tourney. I'm just going to meet you. LOL

Seriously, I would be honored. I am very much excited about meeting a woman that makes me feel so good about myself. Your a good friend Carol and I like the Mantra thing. I dusted this guy in 1 pocket today. I was safe and his ball in the jaw. I was forced to jump and sqwat'd whitey in front of his pocket and yelled, "My Carol". LOLLOL

My pleasure,

C.C.

CarolNYC
04-23-2002, 04:28 AM
Ha Ha hA-WAY to go Chris!I love when a plan comes together!This past weekend,I was on 2 fouls-had to jump to point on rail and kick off it to object ball-BAM-kodak moment-and you know who was on my mind!
Have a great day and very anxious to meet you!
Carol

JimS
04-23-2002, 08:18 AM
I'll try to send the picture!...but..the last time I tried it was rejected by the cyber-censors. Seems that the light bouncing off CC's bald forehead was toooo much for the system to handle.

Kato
04-23-2002, 08:50 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he just go there????????? Chris, I don't care that you're bald, you're still my pal.

Kato~~~has some friends and does not discriminate, even against the follicaly challenged.

Tom_In_Cincy
04-23-2002, 08:52 AM
Carol,
If you will email them to me at cincytom314@yahoo.com with comments, I will post them on my website.

Chris Cass
04-23-2002, 05:00 PM
Hi Jim,

I haven't read your reply to Tom's post yet, but wanted to tell you. Your a really nice guy. True friends are hard to come by these day's. Just the other day my buddy for over 10 yrs, made fun of me and called me baldy. Then had the nerve to embarrass me in front of a, small crowd of people. I'm sure glad you wouldn't do something like that. Your my bud.

Don't worry about the other day. When you had me erase one of my files, allowing me the opportunity to learn how to reprogram my entire hard drive. It wasn't your fault and because you and I are so close of friends. It's not a problem.

Well, off to read the rest of the thread.

Your Friend,

C.C.

Chris Cass
04-23-2002, 05:09 PM
Hi Kato,

How is it when you give me a compliment, I feel like I've been dissed? One only knows, what goes through the mind of a ankle biter.

My Best,

C.C.~~a loyal friend and reflector.

04-23-2002, 05:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr>

Kato~~~has some friends and does not discriminate, even against the follicaly challenged. <hr></blockquote>

i'm sorry? were you referring to those more advanced men who are more properly referred to as "epidermally advantaged"? obviously, since the body has a finite total of energy then that which is not wasted growing useless hair must be used elswhere.

adan...wise women knows where it goes.

JimS
04-23-2002, 10:33 PM
Well! It's clear that someone posted using my id! I"m shocked and dismayed that you would be treated so shabbily CC! Shocked &amp; dismayed...that's what I am.

Gayle in MD
04-24-2002, 11:23 AM
Hi guys and Carol
Just reading this post is very touching. You have all been so kind and supportive to me, and I just wanted to say thinks Chris, for the good wishes.

Carol, you are so right it is heart warming the way so many of us here on the CCB have become great friends, even though some of us have never met. So many of you have reached out to help me, too many to try to list here, and you all mean a great deal to me, and are in my heart and prayers always.
Gee, getting mushy here, but hey, a gal's gotta do what a gals gotta do, right?

Scott Lee is the best, what a guy, and we just love him! Hope he had as much fun as we did, and that we can get him out for some fun when he comes back. Hey Scott, you make me feel like a slave driver, LOL. I tried to warn you, I LOVE MARKETING! It's in my blood! Bet you never thought I could drum up that many lessons for you with such short notice, huh? But what a trooper you are, and what a guy!

And believe me Chris, they build these Diamond Tables to withstand a lot, LMAO, and they are great fun to "Play on" ...Just ask my Jim, LOL.
Love from Gayle in Md.
Friends and Family, the best part of life!

Tom_In_Cincy
04-24-2002, 08:59 PM
Got some pics up already.. come and see some of our CCB posters..
www.geocities.com/cincytom314 (http://www.geocities.com/cincytom314)

Enjoy

stickman
04-24-2002, 09:40 PM
Got mine started too. Haven't got them all up yet. Nothing new, I've been working on the site every since I started it. LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif http://www.geocities.com/stickman32152/

CarolNYC
04-25-2002, 02:15 AM
Hey Gayle,
I heard all about your sessions with Scott Lee and am so happy your experiences with a true teacher was wonderful-I could tell just by his bio that is main concern was his students-never a time issue,just whether or not you are learning-that is great!Very rare breed indeed-and as for your house and table, I cannot wait to someday visit you!Way to go Gayle and my ats off to Scott Lee!
Carol

CarolNYC
04-25-2002, 02:35 AM
Hi Tom,
I'll try! Thanks!
Carol

Gayle in MD
04-25-2002, 03:37 AM
Thanks Carol, and come on up here woman! You're always welcome, got room for all of you. I really can't imagine a better teacher than Scott. Just can't say enough good about him. Hope to see you soon,
Gayle in Md

Kato
04-25-2002, 06:38 AM
C.C. How is it possible that I am taller than you and yet I am an ankle biter? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............have to ask someone smarter than me. Hey HDJ? How come that's so?

Kato~~~thinks getting into a dissing contest with C.C. and him having a little backup from the great state of Texas might be a little tough to fade.

Cuemage
04-25-2002, 05:50 PM
Spiderman &amp; Whitewolf didn't show a picture...is it just my 'puter?

Tha Cuemage

Tom_In_Cincy
04-25-2002, 09:21 PM
Great Job Stickman.. good going..

SpiderMan
04-25-2002, 10:39 PM
Scott Lee reminds me of a salesman down at Reliable Chevrolet, and those New York women look pretty cute! Oh, and somehow I thought Tony Jones would be bigger'n me!

SpiderMan

&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: stickman:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Got mine started too. Haven't got them all up yet. Nothing new, I've been working on the site every since I started it. LOL /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/stickman32152/>http://www.geocities.com/stickman32152/</a> &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Chris Cass
04-26-2002, 02:32 AM
Hi Kato,

Don't ask me, that name Voodoo gave you. I just know you like to pick on short bald guys with South West Cues. LMAO

Don't bother asking Dan for help. He's busy....lol

Regards,

C.C.~~hope your feeling better.

stickman
04-26-2002, 08:05 AM
I hope to get a picture of Scott Lee and myself today. I'll try to get it on there in the next few days.

Rod
04-26-2002, 09:17 AM
Jim, check mail

Kato
04-26-2002, 10:09 AM
Just because I have a few (trillion) more folicles on my melon does not make me prejudice to the folically challenged. Just because you are less fortunate than I in that department pleae understand, many just like you have gone on to lead full lives. Besides, at this juncture in my life I'd shave my head just to play pool as well as you Chris.

Kato~~~lives in nicer weather than Chris, has more hair than Chris, is slightly taller than Chris...........after that I get the short end of the stick. No wife, no kid, NO SOUTHWEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Wally_in_Cincy
04-26-2002, 02:00 PM
Me and my girlfriend (her motto is "Perfect Rack Every Time) /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

http://movieweb.com/movie/grumpier/co4.jpg

Wally~grumpy old man

Chris Cass
04-26-2002, 07:27 PM
Hey Wally,

If that's the shadow, count me in. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~likes the shadow.....