PDA

View Full Version : BCTV PPV - Who's Getting It?

Fred Agnir
01-16-2004, 02:45 PM
$9.95. That's all it is. For a ton of coverage of what is IMO, the best tournament of our time.

The Ring Game looks like a version of the World Poker Tour. Antes go up as the game goes on, until it's a heads up showdown. And this is just the beginning of the week!!

I'm in, if I can ever get out of the office.

Fred

UWPoolGod
01-16-2004, 02:55 PM
I might think about doing it and not leave the office today but I do want to leave the office today. Man now I really wish I had got that broadband last month at my apt.

Ken
01-16-2004, 03:03 PM
I finally got it working by not allowing it to run the test video. It's pretty poor on dialup but that's what I expected. The audio continues when the screen is frozen but it has to reconnect frequently.
KenCT

PQQLK9
01-16-2004, 05:13 PM
What a Deal! I've got the best seat in the house and the price is right on the food and drink. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif This has got to be the next best thing to being there.

Aboo
01-16-2004, 05:55 PM
I REALLY wish I would have had time to setup to record this. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif I would have LOVED to pay for it but I just can't sit and watch it as it happens /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Oh well, guess I'll have to watch the chopped up version on cable in six months... If my buddy can record it for me.

Keith Talent
01-16-2004, 06:06 PM
I've got it ... but can only get quick looks here at work. Wonder if I'll have to buy it again for home computer or if I can log on same way there ... guess I'll find out later. Won't kill me to pony up 9.95 more, in that case, I suppose.
Great stuff, what I've seen of it.

Tom_In_Cincy
01-16-2004, 06:10 PM
I got lucky.. I got off work today.. it started at noon Calif time.. I started watching it around 10am for the set ups and listening to Scott Smith hollar at everyone.. LOL

Ralph S.
01-16-2004, 06:53 PM
I might still get it. I am waiting for tech support to get a technician to repair my tower. I have been given a complete wireless cable set up from my grandmother, but cant install it until I get my comp fixed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif On the bright side though, I am not completely without a comp, as she bought me this kick-ass note book. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fred Agnir
01-16-2004, 06:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr> I've got it ... but can only get quick looks here at work. Wonder if I'll have to buy it again for home computer or if I can log on same way there ... guess I'll find out later. Won't kill me to pony up 9.95 more, in that case, I suppose.
Great stuff, what I've seen of it. <hr /></blockquote>I believe it's for the whole shebang. I hope.

This is most defnitely worth it.

Fred