PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson continues his weirdness

Wally_in_Cincy
01-17-2004, 07:59 AM
<font color="blue">WHAT A FREAK !!!!!!!! </font color>

“Mr. Jackson, you have started out on the wrong foot here. ... I want to advise you that I will not put up with that. It’s an insult to the court,” Superior Court Judge Rodney S. Melville told him.

Shortly before the hearing adjourned, Jackson asked to be excused to go to the restroom, joined by his brother, Jermaine, and several other supporters. When reporters and fans tried to follow, sheriff’s deputies ordered them to sit back down -- but the resulting commotion irked Melville again.

<font color="red">The judge warned Geragos that he considered the incident a disruption to the court and suggested that he “regulate” his famous client’s liquid intake if necessary.

“You need to advise him to maybe regulate his liquid intake. I really don’t like that,” Melville said, </font color> later adding, ”I understand when you have to go, you have to go.”

As he left court, Jackson held up his right hand in a victory sign and threw kisses to a crowd pressing up against a chain-link fence. He then hauled himself atop his sport utility vehicle, did a few dance moves, and waved to the cheering throng from beneath a big umbrella while a supporter filmed the crowd.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040116/040116_mjmain_vm12p.v2.jpg

<font color="blue">It would be funny if innocent children were not involved. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Who is foolish enough to defend this guy. Either they paid the protestors or they just thought they could get their mugs on tv.</font color>

Kato
01-17-2004, 09:17 AM
So I'm sitting at my computer the other night and the 11 o'clock news comes on and this guy is holding a press conference there. I'm paraphrasing here, "We're getting thousands of calls in support of Micheal and we will prevail". So I'm thinking to myself, "we will prevail?" What kind of crap is this? You mean if Micheal goes to jail you go to jail to? If Micheal gets off do you get to go live with him and share his millions or do you go back to your factory job while Micheal spends his millions? Then he goes on to talk about all the support for Micheal. Of course the only people this moron is going to talk to are people that support Micheal, he won't hear anything else. People holding candlelight vigals (sp?) outside of the Neverland compound. Give me a break.

Even if by some chance Jackson is found not guilty (I didn't say innocent) he's still a crackpot. That's never going to change. When the heck are people going give up on this celebrity worship? Why do supposedly normal people believe that because they've seen someone's movie or been to someone's concert or listened to their records that they are a part of that individuals life?

At least when I got a hug from Jeanett Lee and we took some pictures together I didn't run around telling people we were going to get married................ok, maybe I did but that's different. All I'm saying is that it's ok to be a fan, it's not ok to take it to extremes.

Kato~~~if Micheal Jackson is found guilty of molesting children then I wish for him to be hung........but not before spending 3 days with a huge biker from Alabama named Bubba or such.

Popcorn
01-17-2004, 09:54 AM
This is not the way a person falsely accused would act. It is the way a person who thinks they can get away with anything and do what ever they want acts. One of the defenses his people like to use is, "Why would anyone in their right mind do something like that, knowing they are being watched so closely", Referring to the so called time line. Yesterday we saw the answer. One, this man is not in his right mind, two, he does what he wants totally based on impulse, just like the baby dangling insolent. He is in fact a pedophile, even if he does not actually rape young kids, just the same as a guy that sits in his car with binoculars and watches young children on a playground and jerks off. I also believe that because of the age of the boys he likes, they may already have some sexual urges and are in fact homosexual. That is why we have not heard about there being more cases. These are in a perverse way, relationships to Michael Jackson and not molestation's. It would also explain why the young boys never came forward, because they are themselves gay. Even so, they are too young and even if consensual, Jackson is a criminal and a sexual predator. I doubt in his mind he feels he has actually hurt anybody, it was a loving thing to him. That is why he can say with such conviction, "I would never hurt a child". Sorry for being graphic but this is what he is, a homosexual or bisexual man that is attracted to young boys. He is as he says, not Jack the ripper, but a sick man that needs help. I would not be surprised if the judge sometime during this thing, maybe even before the next hearing on Feb. 16, has him mentally evaluated.

Kato
01-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Tap, tap, tap.

Kato

bigshooter
01-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Part of his problem is that no one surrounding him has told him the truth in years sort of like Saddam (was) he is only told what he wants to hear.

MJ still thinks that he is a pop culture icon when in fact most young people barely know who this guy is anymore,
He has no sense of reality whatsoever.

His strange pattern of behavior is hardly new, over the years he has sold most of song rights to Sony because he needed money desperately and then when Sony finally cut him off he turned around and accused them or being racist,
I guess they only turned racist when the checks stopped coming becuase MJ never said that before.

The baby dangling incident was already mentioned and how did he ever rope Lisa Marie Presley into his insanity for awhile, What was that about?
Lets pretend that he is innocent, Why would he put himself in the situation of looking guilty over and over by having young boys at his estate?
Either way guilty or innocent one thing is clear, he should not be allowed to make his own decisions.

Cueless Joey
01-17-2004, 08:54 PM
What a circus!
This man lives a tormented life.

bigshooter
01-18-2004, 01:13 PM
He is innocent!
Here's the proof.
Uri Geller proves Jackson's innocence! (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&amp;cid=514&amp;e=9&amp;u=/ap/20040118/ap_on_en_mu/psychic_michael_jackson_8)

Little info on Uri Geller. (http://www.jimloy.com/books/geller.htm)

Cueless Joey
01-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Uri's a fraud. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif