PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn, singing a different tune.

Popcorn
01-18-2004, 10:51 AM
I chastised the guy from the BCN for his ads. Well I am going to do one for him. No one I know, knew this was being done. I had a guy come over last night who ran home to sign up. I suggest anyone who is enjoying this as much as I am to tell their pool playing friends about it. This kind of thing has been the promise of the internet since it first came around.

ras314
01-18-2004, 11:26 AM
This sounds good enough that I checking on getting a satellite hook up. Only one dial up service avaliable here that isn't long distance. Rumors of DSL for the past 2 years.

Hopefully more of this kind of coverage will happen, going to sign up despite my crappy connection.

bigshooter
01-18-2004, 11:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> This sounds good enough that I checking on getting a satellite hook up. Only one dial up service avaliable here that isn't long distance. Rumors of DSL for the past 2 years.

Hopefully more of this kind of coverage will happen, going to sign up despite my crappy connection. <hr /></blockquote>

I had satellite internet for a couple of years until I moved to an area with cable and DSL it works very well for streaming video the download speeds are very fast.

Billy
01-18-2004, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I chastised the guy from the BCN for his ads. Well I am going to do one for him. No one I know, knew this was being done. I had a guy come over last night who ran home to sign up. I suggest anyone who is enjoying this as much as I am to tell their pool playing friends about it. This kind of thing has been the promise of the internet since it first came around. <hr /></blockquote>

better watch out ...

you keep runnin' these ads,they'll delete your post /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jmo

tateuts
01-18-2004, 03:19 PM
Popcorn,

It takes a real man to admit he's wrong, or his wife to do it for him.

Chris