PDA

View Full Version : UPA Yearly Awards

9 Ball Girl
01-21-2004, 12:35 AM
I don't know if this was already posted or printed somewhere but here goes anyway:

Rookie of the Year
Mike Davis

Player of the Year
Johnny Archer

Sportsman of the Year
Max Eberle

Man of the Year
Charlie Williams

Wendy<---proud owner of a signed Mosconi Cup booklet /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cueless Joey
01-21-2004, 10:13 AM
Tournament and Crowd of the Year, LA Open at the Bike and the Crowd there.

Kato
01-21-2004, 10:51 AM
Imagine that, Charlie Williams, Man of the Year.

Keith doesn't think so /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~agrees with Keither

Rich R.
01-21-2004, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Imagine that, Charlie Williams, Man of the Year. <hr /></blockquote>
Amazing! The Founder and President of the UPA is "Man of the Year."
Seems more than a little self serving to me. JMHO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato
01-21-2004, 02:21 PM
His name is in all the press releases. He doesn't have a problem putting his name in with Archer, Busta, and Reyes. Step up and let 'em rob ya.

Kato~~~never would claim to be something I'm not, especially "Anything of the Year"

woody_968
01-21-2004, 03:43 PM
Woody nominates Kato for CCB poster of the year!

3379 posts in less than 2 years - thats about 4.62 posts per day!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
01-22-2004, 01:02 AM
Isn't that something Woody? I don't try to but it just happens. If you take the posts I made before I started meeting the folks on this board before registration I'd say it's possible I have 4000-4500 posts, probably about 6 that are worth reading. Let's also not discount the 20 or so posts I've deleted. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

By the way, my buddy Rod has 3605 posts and he only registered 2 days before me. He has about 29 posts worth reading /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~loves pool, hanging out in pool rooms, and meeting pool players.