PDA

View Full Version : Instroke Premier Cases, Comments?

woody_968
01-21-2004, 05:42 PM
Have been looking into new cases and thinking about getting one of these. Anyone have one or have you seen one? How do they look? Same type of protection as other Instroke cases?

Thanks.

griffith_d
01-21-2004, 08:01 PM
I have the Instroke Geo 3x7 and love it. It is worth the little extra over the Premier, but the Premier should have the same protection that all Instrokes have. A friend of mine has the Premier and it looks nice.

Griff

woody_968
01-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Thaks Griff, the 3X7 is what I am looking at, so Ill take a look at the Geo. Do you find the 3X7 too bulky at all? I currently have a 3X6 of what looks to be similar in shape, so I dont think I would mind it.

pooltchr
01-22-2004, 11:35 AM
I agree with griffith. I also have a GEO 3x7. The quality is typical Instroke quality. The leather is real leather, and as far as the bulk/weight, I usually only carry it from the car to the pool room, or from the house to the car. Even at my advanced age, I still seem to be able to handle it, and I like the extra space. My wife has a GEO 2x4 and the difference is weight is not that much.

daviddjmp
01-22-2004, 02:12 PM
I first bought an Instroke Premier 1x2 vinyl case and though it is not as heavy duty as the leather ones they make, it is a nice looking case that offers good protection. Later on I bought an Instroke leather Cowboy 2x3 and it is really solid, but cost a lot more-

griffith_d
01-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Used to have a 3x6 Pechauer case and it was junk and square. I like the oval shape and it is not bulky. I like how it will stand up by itself on the floor. I like the carrying strap on the Geo better than the Premier. Look at the difference.

Griff