PDA

View Full Version : Personalized Case?

bott1637
01-21-2004, 11:42 PM
I was wondering if anyone has personalized their cue case at all? I received a 3X5 Instroke Buffalo for Christmas and would love to attach a small gold plate with my initials on it. Instroke has a similar piece with their name attached at the bottom, so I was thinking of putting the same type deal only at the top.

Anyone know what that might be attached with? I don't want to mess up my case obviously. Or does anyone know of something that works well to attach something like that?

stick8
01-22-2004, 12:38 AM
If I were you I would look if you have a leather or saddle shope in your area they would be able to help you. STICK

Aboo
01-22-2004, 11:43 AM
There's a guy at my hall who CARRIES an Instroke case that is signed by a shiite load of pro's. Pretty cool, but I'd be afraid to carry it around. He's a collector and has some high dollar cues IN that case too, which makes it doubly scary.

I just put my APA Break and Run pins on the pockets of mine. Very small collection at the moment though lol

Chris Cass
01-22-2004, 04:24 PM
Hi,

Once long ago I bought a hard case covered in suede and bought a lil gold plate and had it engraved with my initials. I then took an exacto knife and traced the plate into the suede and glued it to the case. It looked great but eventually I had to replace it because it got all scratched up. Now, I have a JJUstis case and yes, my name is laser engraved. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.

JimS
01-22-2004, 06:36 PM
AND....I might add, there is not a better looking case in captivity....and I tell it like it is! If I tell ya that the rooster chews snuff then you'd better check under his wing because there's dammed sure a box somewheres! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Harold Acosta
01-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Check out www.cuecaserepair.com. (http://www.cuecaserepair.com.) This site is own by John, former owner of Instroke. He might be able to get your case engraved as indicated in his website.

Some of our services include:

Latch replacement.
Zipper replacement.
Lining replacement.
Repair/improve interiors.
Handle/Strap repair/replacement.
Personalization through embroidery, tooling and airbrushing.
Refurbishing of leather and vinyl.
Restoration of vintage cases.
Advice and sales of new and used cases.
Limited custom case creations