PDA

View Full Version : Chris Nitti Cues

dooziexx
01-22-2004, 09:09 AM
Does anyone here ever played with one? What do you think of the feel and quality/workmanship of his cues?

dg-in-centralpa
01-22-2004, 02:30 PM
I've never played with Nitti Cues but he is a member of American Cuemakers Ass. His quality must be good to obtain membership as a cuemaker. If you get the chance, go to Valley Forge in March. He usually has a stand set up with all his cues, and he's always there. They are nice looking cues. Think about it.

DG - already sent my reservation for VF

eg8r
01-22-2004, 03:28 PM
I owned a Nitti cue a few years back. I know very little about workmanship issues, but the cue was beautiful, and felt great (much better than my current moochie /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). I had it all through college but sold it when I got out to help cover some moving expenses.

eg8r

Chris Cass
01-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Hey Dooz,

I like your collection. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif rukiddingme has a Chris Nitti SP and I seen one just purchased off the net buy a guy at the hall. Chris does some nice work and his cues are pricey. Definitely a cue for your collection. IMHO

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.

Mike H
01-22-2004, 05:57 PM
I got to play with a friend's Nitti, it hits great and the workmanship is top-notch. Checked out your collection also, very nice....I couldn't help but notice the Kersenbrock theme (with the exception of the Scruggs) being a Kersenbrock owner myself. Are you waiting for a cue from Ed Young? I haven't gotten to play with one of his cues yet, but I hear they hit fantastic.

dooziexx
01-22-2004, 09:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mike H:</font><hr> I got to play with a friend's Nitti, it hits great and the workmanship is top-notch. Checked out your collection also, very nice....I couldn't help but notice the Kersenbrock theme (with the exception of the Scruggs) being a Kersenbrock owner myself. Are you waiting for a cue from Ed Young? I haven't gotten to play with one of his cues yet, but I hear they hit fantastic. <hr /></blockquote>

Mike,
Thanks for the complements on my small collection. You are the first person that mentioned the theme I was going for. Im still hunting for more Omegas, DPKs (I wish) &amp; Ed Young. As for the Ed Young, Im 100% sure that I got scammed out of my money. See thread:
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=118941&amp;page=1&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1
Im trying to recover the money by going to the authorities. Anyways, I saw this Nitti cue that looks awesome and thought about adding it to the collection. The Scruggs, well that was an impluse buy. I can always move that coz for some reason lots of players love Scruggs sneaky. Im also trying to get another Omega/DPK sneaky since they are pretty rare. Only 10 were made according to Mike Bender.

Chris Cass
01-23-2004, 04:20 PM
I know for a fact Fed X charges $36.00 overnight for one cue so the weight doubled would be the $72.00 that would make sence to me. Then again destination might effect the charges.

C.C.

dooziexx
01-23-2004, 05:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> I know for a fact Fed X charges $36.00 overnight for one cue so the weight doubled would be the $72.00 that would make sence to me. Then again destination might effect the charges.

Chris,
I found out after I mailed the mo's that he lives only 60miles away. Ive priced out the shipping using UPS, FedEx and USPS and they all come in under $50 fully insured for overnite shipping.

C.C. <hr /></blockquote>