PDA

View Full Version : Gandy Miss America Table?

R_Andersen
01-23-2004, 06:48 PM
I have the option to purchase a used Gandy Miss America table at what I feel is a very good price and I was wondering if anyone was fimiliar with this table? It would just be for casual home use. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

logixrat
01-24-2004, 03:48 PM
I haven't heard of a Gandy Miss America table, but I have heard of Gandy in general. No actual play experience on them, but the Gandy tables have an EXCELLENT reputation for being quality tables. I have no idea what a good price would be though.

But more importantly...just what type of accessories does this Miss America table come with....hehe.

R_Andersen
01-24-2004, 04:56 PM
Hehe, Thanks for the info. I picked the table up today and it is in excellent shape. I was able to get the table with all the accessories for $300 so I'm sure I got a good deal.

-Rob

logixrat
01-24-2004, 04:58 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Woah, was there something wrong with the table, or the person you bought it from just dazed and confused? I think you did EXCELLENT for $300, and very, very lucky. What size table is it? Any pics?

Enjoy it!

R_Andersen
01-24-2004, 05:02 PM
Nope, that table looks brand new!! It's a full 8' table and I'll have to get some pics of it once I get it set back up. The guy just needed it out of his house and I was the first one to get there and take it from him /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif