PDA

View Full Version : Gold Crown III metal Refinisher?

TTTTom
01-24-2004, 04:43 AM
I just bought a '96 GCIII. The casework is in good shape but the corner and mid-pieces could use refinishing. Does anyone know a refinisher?

Cueless Joey
01-24-2004, 12:13 PM
I took mine to a powdercoater. He powdercoated the legs and corners for $100.

Foxtrott
02-01-2004, 05:54 AM
Tom, I have seen this before . I ask a guy I know that redoes very very very high end tables and he told me that he takes the table metals to a stainless steel shop and they redo them . He said to find a local shop whom provives the metals for kitchens in like schools - resturants and whatnot . There are many stainless steel businesss in all areas . He said that they use a special polish and equiptment not to damage or grind or sand the metal . It is a polish and a tool .It will make them look like brand new . Also any stainless steel finish welder has this also to finish off his welds after he grinds them down. Hope that helps Fox

pooldaddy9
02-01-2004, 08:41 AM
Thanks, I will have to try that too. I also have a table, Gandy Sportsman with metal corners that are turning dark.
I had tried a metal polish for car rims but it didn't work very well. It did clean them but I sure would like to make them shine again.