PDA

View Full Version : Apology to BCn and thanks for a great experience

JimS
01-24-2004, 08:27 PM
My complaint was way too emotional and I apologise for having been rude and disrespectful.

I came on with way more emotion that was justified or necessary. That's a problem I have when I respond while I'm emotionally stirred up.

I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut until I've calmed down.

I loved being able to be there through your involvement. Thanks for putting this show on. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

eg8r
01-24-2004, 08:46 PM
Jim, you are a good man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

Popcorn
01-24-2004, 09:30 PM
Don't be so quick to condemn yourself. The marked improvement, with the announcements and so on, may have been a direct result for the discussion on here you began. You know, companies pay big money to efficiency experts and troubleshooters to tell them what they are doing wrong. It is hard to progress when you are surrounded by a bunch of yes men.

JimS
01-24-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm not at all upset with the substance of my complaint but I'd druther not have been so dammed loud about it. No need to be downright crude. The point could have been made in a much more civil tone...imo. But I'm glad I got it said even if the tone was strong...based on how upset I'd been that night before. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Anyway..it sure was one helluva show!!!!!

tateuts
01-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Watching Efren shoot the 1000 was unreal. The one rack where he had to shoot two billiards to get out was too much.

I can't wait until the next one. We'll probably have to be a two computer household if I do it again.

Chris

woody_968
01-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Well said Jim.

Billy
01-25-2004, 08:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JimS:</font><hr> I'm not at all upset with the substance of my complaint but I'd druther not have been so dammed loud about it. No need to be downright crude. The point could have been made in a much more civil tone...imo. But I'm glad I got it said even if the tone was strong...based on how upset I'd been that night before. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Anyway..it sure was one helluva show!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

tap tap /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jmo

Kato
01-25-2004, 08:00 PM
It was great wasn't it? Man I had fun.

Kato