PDA

View Full Version : For all you Eagles fans - Sorry Barbara!

dg-in-centralpa
01-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Q: What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching
> the Super
> Bowl?
> A: The Philadelphia Eagles.
>
> Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and Billy Graham have in
> common?
> A: The both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus
> Christ".
>
> Q: How do you keep a Philadelphia Eagle out of your yard?
> A: Put up goal posts.
>
> Q: Where do you go in Philadelphia in case of a tornado?
> A: To the Linc - they never have a touchdown there!
>
> Q: What do you call a Philadelphia Eagle with a Super Bowl
> ring?
> A: A thief.
>
> Q: Why doesn't Camden have a professional football team?
> A: Because then Philadelphia would want one.
>
> Q: Why was Andy Reid upset when the Philadelphia Eagles play
> book was
> stolen?
> A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.
>
> Q: What's the difference between the Philadelphia Eagles and
> a dollar
> bill?
> A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar.
>
> Q: How do the Philadelphia Eagles count to 10?
> A: 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5, 0-6, 0-7, 0-8, 0-9, 0-10
>
> Q: How many Philadelphia Eagles does it take to win a Super
> Bowl?
> A: Nobody knows and we may never find out.
>
> Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and possums have in
> common?
> A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

DG - can't say much since my Dolphins didn't make it to the playoffs /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Barbara
01-25-2004, 04:26 PM
LMAO!!! You B*tch!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's so true! It is just so true!!

Barbara~~~but dg still owes... with almonds... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
01-25-2004, 04:37 PM
I'll catch you at VF for sure, with a special chocolate treat as well as the original bet.

DG

Voodoo Daddy
01-27-2004, 01:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr>
&gt; Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and Billy Graham have in
&gt; common?
&gt; A: The both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus
&gt; Christ".

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, I love it!!!

<hr /></blockquote>

Voodoo~~~last good thing that happened in Philly was...was there any?

Barbara
01-27-2004, 07:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>
Voodoo~~~last good thing that happened in Philly was...was there any? <hr /></blockquote>

Any??? <font color="black">ANY????</font color>

<font color="black">Ahem!</font color>

How's about them 1980 World Champion Phillies?? Yeah?? How about Bake<font color="blue"> 'n Shake</font color> Mcbride, Gary<font color="blue"> "Now how many total Golden Gloves did he win?"</font color> Maddox, Greg Luzinski<font color="blue"> (who hit the Liberty Bell replica at the top of the old Veteran's Stadium with one home run</font color>, Michael Jack Schmidt, Larry Bowa, Manny Trillo, and Pete <font color="blue">"Charlie Hustle</font color> Rose? Had enough? Now how about Steve "Lefty" <font color="red">I've won over 300 games</font color> Carlton and his personal pitcher who had a job every five days, Tim McCarver, or our "other" regular catcher, Bob Boone. Not to mention the late, great Tug Mcgraw who saved 45 games that season.

Did I forget to mention Mike Schmidt?? Oh and those Vukovich boys, too. Del Unser was also a helluva pinch hitter.

As for the rest of the pitching staff that finally brought the team to fruition, Larry Christenson, Dick Ruthven - another great saver, and Randy Lerch who lost a save by a fishing pole to Christy.

They were the BEST!!!!!

Barbara~~~did I forget to mention Michael Jack Schmidt???

P.S. has to say to you, how many years (within 10) did your team make the finals of A League Championship??? Okay, youse two duke it out between yourselves, I'm done!

Voodoo Daddy
01-28-2004, 06:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> P.S. has to say to you, how many years (within 10) did your team make the finals of A League Championship??? Okay, youse two duke it out between yourselves, I'm done! <hr /></blockquote>

[b] Ten years? I dunno...the JETS cant get the job done. The KNICKS had some shining moments but nothing to speak. The ISLANDERS are in the same boat as the KNICKS, but now we come to MY team. THE NY YANKEE'S...Barbara, do I have to say more?

Voodoo~~~knows he chilled the pecan lady with the last squad and I hope we dont have to do that again!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
01-28-2004, 06:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>The ISLANDERS are in the same boat as the KNICKS, but now we come to MY team. THE NY YANKEE'S... <hr /></blockquote>

Two words: Steinbrenner's money.

And you can add cashews to my resume.

Barbara~~~and a snowblower to the garage...