PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Qtec
01-26-2004, 03:01 PM
..it was true. GW and Co started a war to achieve a hidden agenda?

[ QUOTE ]
U.S., Britain downplay Kay remarks

WASHINGTON (CNN) --The U.S. and UK governments have defended their decision to oust Saddam Hussein despite an assertion by the leader of a team of experts that Iraq probably never had weapons of mass destruction.
White House officials and British ministers on Monday both said the removal of the Iraqi dictator justified the war regardless of whether he ever had banned weapons.

The Bush administration said it intended to eventually review pre-war intelligence <font color="blue"> or lack of intelligence </font color> on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.

But White House spokesman Scott McClellan said the Iraq Survey Group, a team of experts looking for WMD, should continue the search despite comments from its former leader, David Kay, that no stockpiles probably exists .

"We need to compare the intelligence before the war with what the Iraq Survey Group learns on the ground," said McClellan. "Their mission is ongoing and their work is ongoing."

British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw, in a BBC radio interview Monday, said it was "disappointing" <font color="blue"> must be the understatement of the year ! </font color> that no nuclear, biological or chemical weapons had been found, but the world was better off without Saddam. <font color="blue"> I agree </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

Isnt it time to come clean?

Q

Chris Cass
01-27-2004, 01:37 AM
Of course it's true. There were a lot more reasons than just carrying on his fathers plite. Sedam needed to get ousted for sure but fear might have been a good reason enough when you have someone like Sedam in power.

I imagine a personal reason would be to start a war, to win the public approval and get reelected once you win. It's no secret that terrorism had been hitting us since the Marine baracks got blown up with a truck bomb way back. It would be the smart thing to get other countries involved with us and kill two birds with one stone. They get off our backs a little and once they hit other countries they would unite to fight this terrorist threat across the world.

The basic reason anyone in power would want to start a war, is money. It makes the economy move. IMHO I heard along time ago as a youngster that every twenty yrs we must have a war for that reason. Don't know exactly how true it is but that's what I've been led to believe. That region(sp) of the world has always been volitle.

Regards,

C.C.~~doesn't know squat but is willing to try to understand it.

eg8r
01-27-2004, 08:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It would be the smart thing to get other countries involved with us and kill two birds with one stone. <hr /></blockquote> There were other countries fighting in that war. There are even more countries help to rebuild Iraq and Ashcanistan.

eg8r

Chris Cass
01-27-2004, 09:24 AM
Hi Ed,

I'll be glad when they bury that Bin Ladin. The problem with that issue is, they have to wait awhile and clean house first or the president won't have political support. I'm thinking if they get him too soon, Americans will lose their vigor after that. After all we were after him to begin with. 911 will never have closure till they frie that ba$tard.

Regards,

C.C.

eg8r
01-27-2004, 10:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
911 will never have closure till they frie that ba$tard.
<hr /></blockquote> AMEN!!!!!

eg8r