View Full Version : Check out this cool bridge

Wally_in_Cincy
01-29-2004, 03:16 PM
I bought one of these at the DCC. It's a really interesting design IMO

I think they used it on the tv table.

http://www.kellersbridge.com/

JimS
01-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Justabridge. Yep...bought one a couple years ago. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UWPoolGod
01-29-2004, 05:55 PM
Yeah I noticed that when I was watching on BCn. It was getting mashed around to the right position. Pretty neat. I just have the moose head one. Was looking into this one, but can't seem to justify pumping out the $50.
http://nwpainc.com/phoenix.htm

logixrat
01-29-2004, 06:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr> Yeah I noticed that when I was watching on BCn. It was getting mashed around to the right position. Pretty neat. I just have the moose head one. Was looking into this one, but can't seem to justify pumping out the $50.
http://nwpainc.com/phoenix.htm

<hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Woah, that's a little too rich for my blood too, especially since I hate to use them anyhow. I think I'd rather work on ball position then dump that much into a bridge.

Wally_in_Cincy
01-30-2004, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote UWPoolGod:</font><hr>...can't seem to justify pumping out the $50.
<hr /></blockquote>

I bought one from Mr. Keller at DCC for $25. I don't think I would have paid $50

woody_968
01-31-2004, 10:52 AM
This kind of reminds me of a setup a guy I know has. Its some funky tall looking bridge with holes in it so he can shoot jump shots while using a bridge! Most people hate to use a bridge in the first place, and he shoots jump shots with it /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
02-05-2004, 09:16 AM
I used this thing playing 14.1 Sunday. It works like a charm. I had the CB behind the stack shooting at a ball near the lower corner. I was able to bridge over 4 balls and make the shot.

Plus the felt is easy on your shaft.

Carlton31698
02-05-2004, 10:22 AM
I just ordered one this week, It looks like a good product

Fred Agnir
02-05-2004, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I used this thing playing 14.1 Sunday. It works like a charm. I had the CB behind the stack shooting at a ball near the lower corner. I was able to bridge over 4 balls and make the shot.

Plus the felt is easy on your shaft. <hr /></blockquote> I was pretty close to buying one of these things last year or the year before (can't remember in my ol' age /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif ). The issue I had with it was that there wasn't any way to lock it into position. Did they resolve that?

Fred &lt;~~~ gear whore

Wally_in_Cincy
02-05-2004, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>...there wasn't any way to lock it into position.

<font color="blue">And you let that stop you from buying one? LOL </font color>

Did they resolve that?

<font color="blue">No. I never thought about that actually. When I'm using it I have it "closed" (if you know what I'm saying, that's the only word I can think of to describe it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif) . I bought it mainly for the height so I could shoot a 14.1 shot as described above. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>