PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Inside Pool

9 Ball Girl
01-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Yeah I know this is BD but Sally posts here and I know she'll see this. I just wanted to thank Inside Pool for getting the mags out on time. We know that there was an issue about untimeliness before but it seems you guys worked out all the kinks and I'm happy to see IP in my mailbox on time. Thanks!

PQQLK9
01-30-2004, 09:07 AM
I agree, now if I can only get the "Pro Book" DVD that was offered with my subscription /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Perk
01-30-2004, 09:08 AM
I get mine about a week after everyone else. So I can start looking now /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I agree, thanks!

Wally_in_Cincy
01-30-2004, 09:30 AM
I have to issue a mea culpa (I'm not sure what that means in Latin but I think it translates roughly to "my bad" ) /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I subscribed to Inside Pool in Sept. via their website and they charged my credit card right away. But I never received any mags. I posted here a few times about it and ragged on them when I should have just picked up the phone and called. Sally PM'ed me with a phone # and I called them.

As it turns out my scrip was submitted on a Wednesday and before their database was backed up on Friday the database became corrupted and they lost my info. Sh*t happens and I just got a bad roll. Josh fixed things right away and I got my first issue a few days later. He even added on 3 extra issues for my trouble.

I met Sally at DCC and she is a very nice, classy lady. Inside Pool is a great mag. As I told Sally, Keith McCready's column alone is worth the price /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kato
01-30-2004, 11:17 AM
You know it's funny, I won a subscription at the CCB II this year and immediately began receiving my mag. I really like it a bunch. I think the coverage is great. I'm going to be re-upping and I never had a problem with timeliness.

Kato

Sally
01-30-2004, 04:49 PM
It's been my pleasure to get your magazines to you in a more timely fashion. You are so very welcome!

I have been lurking around here less and less and spending more time on our own forum, but I'll visit once in a while. And you're welcome to come check our forum out as well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
01-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Great February issue, Sally!!!

And that new columnist - Fred Something - he's pretty good. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara

Sally
01-31-2004, 01:17 PM
Yeah, he's not the worst. I think we'll keep him around for awhile. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pooldaddy9
02-01-2004, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Great February issue, Sally!!!

And that new columnist - Fred Something - he's pretty good. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

February, I'm still waiting on January.