PDA

View Full Version : HALF TIME...Did I see what I think I saw///

BLACKHEART
02-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Did Justin expose one of Janets breasts during 1/2 time show???...JER

Candyman
02-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Yes you did! My wife is e-maining CBS as we speak. She is pi$$ed that they would allow that conduct with so many kids watching. You gotta be amazed at those Jacksons!

pittpanther
02-01-2004, 08:32 PM
It was not completely exposed (she had some sort of coverage over her most private of area) - although it did catch me off guard - and CBS sure did fade away from that shot quickly!

Ken
02-01-2004, 08:35 PM
I guess we won't see that on instant replay. First I mute the national anthem, and then I walk out during halftime. I'm missing the best part of the show.
Ken

Fred Agnir
02-01-2004, 09:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> Did Justin expose one of Janets breasts during 1/2 time show???...JER <hr /></blockquote>Thank the heavens for TIVO!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was definitely a nipple ring!!!

Fred &lt;~~~ suddenly loves Justin Timberlake!!!!!!!!

griffith_d
02-01-2004, 09:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> Did Justin expose one of Janets breasts during 1/2 time show???...JER <hr /></blockquote>

Damn,...I missed it. I was in the library.

Griff

stickman
02-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Yeah, you saw what you thought you saw. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif They changed cameras rather quickly though.

Ken
02-01-2004, 10:01 PM
It was a "wardrobe malfunction". CBS has apologized.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/02/01/sports2212EST0580.DTL

bigshooter
02-01-2004, 10:07 PM
I've never been so happy to miss a half time show in my life.
What exactly was the NFL thinking letting MTV put on a halftime show. DUH!

woody_968
02-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Figures, I had to drive home during half time! Oh well, Im sure someone will post it on the net somewhere soon /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
02-01-2004, 11:30 PM
It doesn't surprise me a bit. The halftime show was't the best, but the Janet/Justin duet was kinda racy. Lotta ass grabbing going on in some of the dance sequences. Of course, on the flip side, I don't see why so many people are upset about the incident. Turn on any daytime soap opera and there is just as much of the same crap going on there.

WaltVA
02-02-2004, 12:56 AM
Yeah, I missed it too - muted half-time after a couple of minutes of C-RAP, then looked up and saw Kid Rock wearing the flag as a poncho and bailed on the rest of half-time. It was a real nail-biter second half, though.

Walt in Va

Paul_Mon
02-02-2004, 05:18 AM
Try the following:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/us_sport/photo_galleries/3450553.stm

cheesemouse
02-02-2004, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> Did Justin expose one of Janets breasts during 1/2 time show???...JER <hr /></blockquote>

I missed it but then I don't get off on plastic tits anyway..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
02-02-2004, 07:32 AM
I was baking but I figured I'd watch the halftime concert. I was completely shocked, I actually enjoyed P Diddy and Nelly. Janet made that quick move to cover up there but the damage was obviously done.

Kato

TomBrooklyn
02-02-2004, 09:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ken:</font><hr> It was a "wardrobe malfunction". AP article (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/02/01/sports2212EST0580.DTL) <hr /></blockquote>Justin, CBS, and MTV are clearly lying. That is more contemptable than exposing Janet's lovely breast.

TomBrooklyn
02-02-2004, 09:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote woody_968:</font><hr>Im sure someone will post it on the net somewhere soon /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>The video is available on WinMX.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-02-2004, 12:58 PM
close-up

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Barbara
02-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Now, how convenient was it that Janet was wearing a pasty?

Not planned my a$$...

Barbara

Fred Agnir
02-02-2004, 01:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Now, how convenient was it that Janet was wearing a pasty?

Not planned my a$$...

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>A closer-up shot suggests that it's no pasty.

Fred

Troy
02-02-2004, 01:32 PM
But it does look like a big bag of silicon...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Now, how convenient was it that Janet was wearing a pasty?

Not planned my a$$...

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>A closer-up shot suggests that it's no pasty.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Barbara
02-02-2004, 01:39 PM
I had just turned away but Pete saw it and told me he thought she was wearing a silver pasty.

I just went to www.msn.com (http://www.msn.com) to read about the FCC investigating the incident and read this paragraph:

"Timberlake then reached across Jackson's leather gladiator costume and pulled off the covering to her right breast, which was partially obscured by a sun-shaped, metal nipple decoration. The network quickly cut away and did not mention what happened on the air."

Barbara

pooltchr
02-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Not planned????? I thought someone announced last week that there was going to be "something shocking" during Jackson's performance.

Oh well, like my daddy used to say about it...If you've seen one, you've seen 'em both!

eg8r
02-02-2004, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh well, like my daddy used to say about it...If you've seen one, you've seen 'em both! <hr /></blockquote> That is a little different than what Larry the Cable Guy says...He says, "If you seen one.....You wanna see them all". /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r

Chris Cass
02-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Hi Barbara,

I totally agree, it was planned. IMO

Regards,

C.C.

TomBrooklyn
02-02-2004, 08:21 PM
The cover story headline of New York's newspaper with the greatest circulation, the NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, was shared by the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots and Janet Jackson. But the photo on the front page was of Janet, the Pats got their photo on the back page. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Their website (http://www.nydailynews.com/) shows the same order of priority of today's news.

Mr Ingrate
02-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Hi Barbara,

I'm glad they showed the bare breast. Up till then I thought I was watching MICHAEL Jackson.

MikeM
02-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Thanks Dave. I just had the biggest laugh of the week!

MM

Rich R.
02-03-2004, 12:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> I'm glad they showed the bare breast. Up till then I thought I was watching MICHAEL Jackson. <hr /></blockquote>And what makes you think you weren't? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mr Ingrate
02-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey Rich,

Say hello to Kathy. Joanne says Hi!

I figured it couldn't be Michael, he doesn't have any loose skin.

Rich R.
02-04-2004, 05:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> Say hello to Kathy. Joanne says Hi!
<hr /></blockquote>
I certainly will Dave.
Hope you are both well.

Ralph S.
02-04-2004, 10:51 PM
If it wasnt planned, why did she need to wear that metal decoration thingy? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think it would have been rather uncomfortable from its looks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
02-05-2004, 05:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> If it wasnt planned, why did she need to wear that metal decoration thingy? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think it would have been rather uncomfortable from its looks. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I think she is into that sort of thing. It may be one of those piercing things. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Why do some people have fifty piercings all over their body? I think that is uncofortable too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif