PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout those PATRIOTS!!!!!

Fred Agnir
02-01-2004, 09:35 PM
OK, they scared the crap out of me, but they've done that all year. And they've won so many in a row, so I guess this was the same way they should have won.

Great year. One of the all-time best Super Bowls. And... the PATRIOTS WIN!!!!!

Fred <~~~ somebody on the Patriots must play pool

griffith_d
02-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Patriots Win. They had me going but they pulled out. The second time the kickers wins it.

Griff

PQQLK9
02-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Congratulations to all the Pats fans,it was a great game.
Carolina is number two but what an effort, and they did beat the point spread.

From a transplanted Redskin fan.

bigshooter
02-01-2004, 10:03 PM
Great game but I was hoping for some overtime action,
now that would have been exciting! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dagwood
02-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Gawd, what a game. I was hoping that they would cover the 6 point spread I was giving someone for 20, but I had friends that went the other way, and bet significantly more. So the end result is my Patriots win the SB again, I lose 20, and my friends make a little cash. Not all bad!

(Just to keep this somewhat pool oriented, I was at the poolhall playing straight pool during the game. First time in over 2 years playing anyone but myself, and had a high run of 26...ok i guess.)

GO PATS!!!! (Here's hoping they can do it again next year)

Kato
02-02-2004, 07:36 AM
The best Super Bowl I remember seeing. The Panthers had every opportunity to put it in the tank but kept fighting. The Pats did what they always do, make the big play at the right time. I can't believe the last kick off by Kasay.

Kato

pittpanther
02-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Congratulations to the Pats fans - we Steeler fans have almost forgotten what that victory feels like /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Kasay's kickoff was a huge mistake, but the vaunted Carolina D still had a chance to shut them down and just couldn't do it. Brady is just too tough.

Wally_in_Cincy
02-02-2004, 08:13 AM
Great game. Carolina certainly has nothing to be ashamed of.

pooltchr
02-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Just returned to the office from watching the Panthers return to the stadium here in Charlotte. Great game all around. I had predicted that whoever had the last possession would probably win, and that's what happened. Both teams were the best in their conference and the great game was the result.
I hope maybe now some people will at least give Carolina some credit for being a real contender. We will be back next year!

dg-in-centralpa
02-02-2004, 06:53 PM
What an exciting finish. I really expected the game to go into overtime. Although I think Vinitieri would have been run out of town if he missed another field goal. Congratulations to the Patriots!

DG - still rooting for the Dolphins