PDA

View Full Version : Simonis 860

JoePickens
02-01-2004, 09:38 PM
I thought I would use Woolite to clean my cloth since someone on here said that is what they use. Well, I just used Woolite and now my cloth looks stained and has a soapy feel to it. What do I do now to get rid of the stains and the soapy feel?

Joe Pickens

Ken
02-01-2004, 09:50 PM
I think the recomendation was to wash it in Woolite. That should get rid of the stains and if you rinse it well there should be no soapy feel. If you just squirted it on the table I suspect you would have stains and a soapy feel. I can't tell just what you did but the balls should skid well now.
Ken

bigshooter
02-01-2004, 10:10 PM
I use a combination of Crisco Oil and WD 40 on mine.
It works great, I recommend it to everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

JoePickens
02-02-2004, 08:46 AM
Ken,

Thanks, that's just like me to only remember half of what I read.

Joe Pickens

Frank_Glenn
02-02-2004, 01:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JoePickens:</font><hr> I thought I would use Woolite to clean my cloth since someone on here said that is what they use. Well, I just used Woolite and now my cloth looks stained and has a soapy feel to it. What do I do now to get rid of the stains and the soapy feel?

Joe Pickens <hr /></blockquote>

Quick-Clean may clean it up, but I haven't tried it on this particular problem yet.

JoePickens
02-03-2004, 02:21 PM
Actually, I put some Woolite on a rag and then tried to rub the spots off.

JoePickens
02-03-2004, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, Frank. I tried getting more of the soap out last night with just water and then soaking it up. It was still wet when I went to bed so maybe by the time I get home the cloth will be perfect again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

If this doesn't work then I might try the Quick Clean.

Thanks,
Joe Pickens