PDA

View Full Version : The admittance of an addiction (lighthearted)

Dagwood
02-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Ok, I have to come clean. My name is Josh, and I'm a touch screen video addict. I've been playing the "crack machines" steadily going on 6 years now, and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop. I need help. The crack machine is taking over my (pool) life and there's nothing I can do to stop it. Can anyone help?!?

*whew!*

Ok, now that I have that off my chest, I wanted to know who else in here is addicted to these things, and if not, what other things do you do in the pool hall aside from shooting pool?

BTW...I don't really need help, but they do take up a vast majority of my time in the pool hall that I'm not spending on the table. lol

Dags

Wally_in_Cincy
02-02-2004, 11:05 AM
I know a lady when she walks in the pool room she brings a roll of quarters for the touch screen.

BTW Photo Hunt is easier if you stand back a couple of feet /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

UWPoolGod
02-02-2004, 11:11 AM
I am the KING of Power Solitare. Anywhere I have been I knock em off. I just wish it was one of the games that come up for Tourna-Max. I find myself pumping in a few bucks...and Power Solitare is the easiest way to get a replay.