PDA

View Full Version : Shameless publicity stunt?

stickman
02-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Having watched probably a dozen retakes of the Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake incident, I find it hard to believe it was anything but a shameless publicity stunt. It appeared far more staged than accidental. Opinions?

cheesemouse
02-02-2004, 09:35 AM
I never doubted for a second that it wasn't choreographed. Any statement by the participants that indicate other wise are simply cynical lies that highlight their contempt of the viewing public...can't stand the celebrity culture and the endless promotion of their fantasy lives...couldn't careless what these celebrity phony people do...what does worry me is that they actually have fans, that is kind of scary...Now we real people that live in the real world will be bombarded with the replays of the staged event by all the media for atleast the next week until the next pr man comes up with the next phony thing that will fill woid,

Hey, that was a fun rant......LOL

woody_968
02-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Yup nothing but a publicity stunt, but at least it was a stunt I could enjoy.

cueball1950
02-02-2004, 04:16 PM
anything involving any jackson family member does not shock me. but after watching it several times on the news i would also have to say it was planned...................mike