PDA

View Full Version : Diamond furniture tables

sigep1967
02-02-2004, 03:08 PM
Would like to buy a Diamond Pro but will probably have to get a furniture series like the Arkansas does anyone have one and how do they play?

sigep1967
02-02-2004, 07:27 PM
Come on guys some one out there must have a furniture style Diamond table.

JimS
02-02-2004, 07:41 PM
4 hours may be a little too soon to expect an answer to such a specific question. I doubt, from my experience, that there are many, if any, posters on this board with a Diamond furniture style table. In fact I don't know of any.

That doesn't mean anything except that most of these people are pretty serious players and if they have a table they probably have a players table.

All that said, if the Diamond furniture style table comes with pro cut pockets and wide rails then I don't know of any reason to think that it would play differently than the regular, pool hall style, Diamond Pro.

woody_968
02-02-2004, 08:47 PM
I would have to agree with Jim on this one. I dont know anyone that has the furniture style table, but from what I have seen so far if it specs anything close to their pro table it should play quite well.

sigep1967
02-02-2004, 08:55 PM
thanks guys i am not sure i can swing the price for the diamond pro but the furniture grade is only around 2700 dollars and the wife will like it better haha i wouldlove to have a diamond pro or gold crown but i know she won't like it I would like a table that will play like a tournament table though.

woody_968
02-02-2004, 08:58 PM
If you get a chance I would suggest you contact Greg at Diamond, he posts here at times too. Explain to him what you are looking for and I would expect that he will be very honest with you.

cheesemouse
02-02-2004, 09:11 PM
sigp1967,

I just spent the morning/afternoon playing on a Diamond Pro w/light in a very nice house. As I sat and looked at that fine playing table I could only think "now that is one fine piece of furniture"... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

JimS
02-03-2004, 06:56 AM
I second that idea to contact Greg.

I have a Diamond Pro and I know that Greg/Diamond will help you get what you want.

If you want a table that plays tough ask Greg about pro cut pockets....but you are probably better off to just get a good playing table. Take it from me, the pro cut table can be frustrating.