PDA

View Full Version : Brunswick table and store in Chicago... comments.

armandito
02-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Hi everybody,
I just purchased my Brunswick table. It was installed on Friday (Jan 30), and it plays great and looks awesome. I purchased the "pub table and chairs" that are being promoted, and their quality is also great.

The only problem I had over the weekend, was that my 2 yr. old son also likes the table. I decided to purchase a miniature table for him. Should arrive this week.

I had contacted Brunswick to inquire about a factory store or showroom (they are located in Wisconsin), and they referred me to their new store in Chicago. The web address is:
http://www.brunswickhomeandbilliard.com/

I definitely will visit as soon as possible, but was wondering if anybody has been there.

Thanks.

Paul_Mon
02-04-2004, 06:18 AM
Sorry, haven't been to the store but want to wish you luck with the new table. What model did you buy? It's kinda cool that you're getting a table for your 2 year old son. Given that kind of start he'll probably be beating the pre-school kids out of their milk money quite easily (LOL).

Paul Mon

Sidepocket
02-04-2004, 11:37 AM
I only visited the store the store on the internet, myself. I had just bought a new Brunswick in December, and did not realize there was an actual store within 25 miles of me /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I bought mine through a local rep/dealer. A friend of mine did go to the store, and had a good experience (in spite of not buying anything).

Are there any good places to play up in Green Bay area. I am in Two Rivers / Manitowoc at least once every two months.

woody_968
02-04-2004, 12:01 PM
I just wanted to say congrats on the new table! Its great when ya finally get em set up and playin on it. Only problem I have with my table is it makes it hard for me to go to bed /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif