PDA

View Full Version : What tables to buy for business use?

jetli6969
02-04-2004, 02:24 AM
I have searched here for the last 2 days but have came up empty with what tables are suggested for business use, i know what's good for home use from searching though. Any suggestions are very appreciated.

These tables will be used by the recreational player, but should have quality that meets the heavy use im looking at. I have Olhausen and Brunswick dealers local, but i can try anyone else in the US. Standard 8' table. around 2k if possible.

sliprock
02-04-2004, 03:25 AM
I know that your post mentioned 8 ft tables, but here's a classified that you might be interested in.

http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=2993

Iowashark
02-04-2004, 09:12 AM
I think the most commonly used tables would be the Valley Coin-Ops. Probably because they are priced considerably lower than the Diamond's. Is this for a pool hall, or a bar? What kind of business? If it's a bar and it's the only table I think the Valley would be your best economical bet.

jetli6969
02-04-2004, 09:51 AM
More of a pool hall, I would really like to stay away from coin ops.

woody_968
02-04-2004, 05:03 PM
You might check out the link at the top of this page, list 8' Brunswick Century tables. There not GC's or Diamonds, but they play well if set up correctly.

Sorry, just clicked on the link and I think ya have to buy it as a package deal. Do you need 40 tables? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Still think the Century may be worth a look.

jetli6969
02-04-2004, 05:31 PM
I am only planning for 10 tables to start. I wish i had enough money for 40 tables, let alone having the space to put them.
Also if you are talking bout the Brunswick Centurian table, the guys here want 4k a peice.

sandgnat
02-05-2004, 07:35 AM
Why not call and talk to Diamond, Brunswick, Olhausen, and a few others (try some smaller manufacturers) and get their input. They might be willing to offer you a good deal for 10 tables (competion is a good thing). Just make sure you have time to compare the quality of what each is offering.

KAM007
02-19-2004, 12:39 AM
I have several tables out at various locations, some in bars, some in a pool hall, and a couple in game rooms. They are all coin-op Valley bar size tables. The only trouble I've had with them are pacifiers being dropped in the pockets or tractor tires off a toy that I had to get out of them. They have been very reliable. A friend of mine owns a local pool hall. He is taking his reg.size non-coin-ops apart and adding more Valley bar size coin-ops. He says he makes more money and gets more play on them.